Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Endurance Crate for next Survival Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft​

Suggestion:
Endurance Crate for next Survival Reset​

Detailed description:
Alright I'm Back, from the last feedback of my Survivor Crate is way too op, so today ima rebalance it.
Usually I prefer playing F2P style rather than P2W. But here my first P2W suggestion ( I regret making P2W suggestion )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

Most of them is an revamped idea from the other gamemode season crate, I'm trying to fit it into Survival
gamemode because the gamemode is mostly dead but not dead as Factions with 8 Player everyday.

People also tell me make a suggestion for OPSurvival and I personally doesn't think it really fit the actual Survival gameplay itself. If we add OPSurvival its basically nothing similar to OPSkyblock neither OPFaction. Survival currently the 3rd less gamemode player has been playing right now. I like Survival and I hope it doesn't be dead as Faction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing The Endurance Crate ( Season only Crate ).

- Why adding a new crate?
- Why it must be
Endurance Crate?
- How do you get the
Endurance Crate Key?
- What is the rarity of the item in the Endurance Crate called?

- For most of the gamemode we visit after a brand new season release, the gamemode will add the specific theme crate.
- It's named Endurance Crate is because the gamemode is call Survival and the objective is to survive. The other term of Survival is also call as Endurance.
- The Endurance Crate Key is only obtainable via buying from store for 10 Euro.
- The rarity is called Endurantastic.

What goodies does Endurance Crate contains?

First 5 Row Layer items

- 25k Cash
- 30k Cash
- 35k Cash
- 40k Cash
- 50k Cash

Second 5 Row Layer items

- Wizard Kit Voucher
- Noble Kit Voucher
- +5 Trident
- +5 Elytra
- +7 Totem of Undying

Third 5 Row Layer items

- Loudspeaker

Frustrated about not able to sell your item in Auction House all in once because of limited selling quantity? Not anymore until you have this one time use Loudspeaker, after using this you will able to sell any item you want without any limitations for the next 48 Hour!

- True Survival Armor Pack
There was a Endurance Survivor who survive on this land for about 30 years long, his armor has been founded and transfer to the local lobby of Survival gamemode. Are you ready to reveal what he wearing so he became the true survivor of the land? Player will receive a Full Diamond Endurance Survivor Armor Set which have Unbreaking 4, Protection 5 and Mending.

- Backpack
In order to survive, survivor need a big backpack to help them carried items while exploring the distant lands. Using this item will permanently increase and receive +5 Playervault.

- Portable Tent
Wander around and lost your way home in a deadly night in the wild? No worries, this portable tent will solve your problem.
Using the portable tent will permanently increase and receive + 4 Homes!

- Survival Knives
A survival knives is really important for surviving in the wild. You will receive a Diamond Sword which have Sharpness 6, Unbreaking 5, Looting 7 and Mending. ( Basically buffed Gkit Grinder Class Kit )

Fourth 5 Row Layer items

- Flare Gun

This small gun fire a bright flare in the dark to call in a supply drop to the survivor, inside contain some goodies that help on survivor journey. Upon using this, player will receive One of the any Gkit. If player doesn't receive any Gkit, there is a 35% chance to receive 2 Unique Key.

- Radar
This radar is extremely useful to detect nearby dangerous source. Holding this radar will highlights all the nearby enemies within 3x3 chunk. Switching to other items will remove all the highlights of the enemies.

- 2 Unique Key
- 1 Godly Key
- 2 Endurance Crate Key

Fifth 5 Row Layer items

- 3 Endurance Crate Key
- Ninja Rank Voucher
- Warlock Rank Voucher
- Alchemist Rank Voucher
- Mystery Rank Voucher ( Samurai Rank - Wizard Rank )

That all for today rebalanced suggestion, honestly doesn't like to do P2W stuff, give me feedback via comments and let me know how should I improve it. Survival is getting bored, items like radar and flare gun can spice up some of the gameplays. :D

Reason(s):

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Sorry but big -1.
I agree it would be good to have a seasonal crate but this one is way too op. There is no need to turn survival into an even bigger P2W gamemode.
They can add a seasonal crate that you get keys for by completing the levels/quests for example.

KelvinChew08

SDH its a fat -1 for me because it is very overpowered and pay2win, this will cause mass destruction for free players in pvp and ruin survival, The Survival Mode is a survival based game, not a Op mode like the rest, survival is better on vanilla than in OP

KelvinChew08

SDH its a fat -1 for me because it is very overpowered and pay2win, this will cause mass destruction for free players in pvp and ruin survival, The Survival Mode is a survival based game, not a Op mode like the rest, survival is better on vanilla than in OP
Survival is Almost dead, dont make it die

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Survival is Almost dead, dont make it die
That why i say i regret making P2W suggestion, genuinely though thinking that making it buffer so old noble and wizard player will comeback to Survival.
Also it wont be op if player didnt purchase it.

Also no Big Fat -1 lmao, just say -1 bc that inpropriate reee

NGaming

Great Reporter
Neutral
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Patolunix

YouTube
Great Reporter
IGN
Patolunix
Even though I don't play survival and didn't even read the suggestion to the end, I gave -1 due to this suggestion being p2w

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Even though I don't play survival and didn't even read the suggestion to the end, I gave -1 due to this suggestion being p2w
sup there patolunix, didnt expect you will come to look at my suggestion ( regret making this, just asking people if they like P2W suggestion bc most of the F2P suggestion got less upvotes )

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
sup there patolunix, didnt expect you will come to look at my suggestion ( regret making this, just asking people if they like P2W suggestion bc most of the F2P suggestion got less upvotes )
What is the point of making a suggestion abt something u don't want?

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.