Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: 1st Prize 2 Easter Crates

anyname

Pika Lover
Hi everyone im going to host a build contest for the whole server. Read these rules before you try to enter or do a build.

I am accepting donations for prizes, if you would like to make this event bigger and better and more exciting then you can donate money or whatever you want and I will use it to make the prizes bigger/better. You can choose to be given credit for your donation or you can choose to remain anonymous. If you want credit for your donation then I will announce you and your donation when I advertise the event and when I judge the event. I will also update this post to include your name and give thanks to you for your donation. No one is required to donate and I will do this event 100% by myself if needed, the prizes listed below are what I am donating myself to get this event started. Thank you to everyone who is considering making a donation to the event. If I get enough donations then there will be prizes for 4th and 5th place also.

Prizes:

1st Place: If you are alchemist or under in rank, you can choose a permanent rank upgrade or two easter crates. If you are wizard or higher, you must take the two easter crates.

2nd Place: 1 Easter Crate

3rd Place: 1m cash

4th Place: Based on donations

5th Place: Based on donations

Rules:

1. You must be a main, if you are an alt or try to enter as an alt your build will be ignored. I know who you are so dont even try to get away with this.

2. You must enter the event ahead of time. You can respond to this post to enter or you can tell me in game, if I dont respond to you in game keep trying until I do.

3. The event will be judged on Sunday April 7th, your build MUST be finished by the time I do the judging on Sunday.
I will start judging builds at about 10 am PST on April 7th, the judging will be finished by 1230 pm PST.

4. You can enter any build you want into the event, if you have been working on it since the beginning of the season that is ok. The only rule for your build is that it MUST be done by Sunday.
An unfinished build can be judged in the event but finished builds have a MUCH higher chance of winning.

5. One main character can only enter ONE build. You cannot enter multiple builds.

6. Builds will be judged based on size, beauty, complexity, difficulty, and overall coolness and awesomeness. The rareness/value of the blocks used does not make any difference. Size matters, bigger builds are naturally better, smaller builds have a lower chance of winning.

7. If you win a prize in this contest you must give up the claim to collect your prize, if you want to keep your build then you will not be able to win a prize. I will not grief your build or change it, I will keep it and put a player warp there so the server can visit it and enjoy it for the rest of the season.

8. I may update or add to these rules as the week goes by, the rules listed above WILL NOT change.

9. You dont have to be there to win the event, as long as you enter the event and give me trust at your build I can set a home there and judge your build without you being there on Sunday.

10. Once you enter the event I need to see your build site at least one time before Sunday so I can set a home there, this is so I can judge your build on Sunday even if you arnt online.

Last edited:

zenyjoe

Is the build must be an orginal? Or is it allowed to re-create builds?

Great event btw <3

OP
OP
A

anyname

Pika Lover

Great event btw <3
The build doesnt have to be original, you can build something that has already been done before.

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
Nice event, excited!

Great event btw <3
Hi everyone im going to host a build contest for the whole server. Read these rules before you try to enter or do a build.

I am accepting donations for prizes, if you would like to make this event bigger and better and more exciting then you can donate money or whatever you want and I will use it to make the prizes bigger/better. You can choose to be given credit for your donation or you can choose to remain anonymous. If you want credit for your donation then I will announce you and your donation when I advertise the event and when I judge the event. I will also update this post to include your name and give thanks to you for your donation. No one is required to donate and I will do this event 100% by myself if needed, the prizes listed below are what I am donating myself to get this event started. Thank you to everyone who is considering making a donation to the event. If I get enough donations then there will be prizes for 4th and 5th place also.

Prizes:

1st Place: If you are alchemist or under in rank, you can choose a permanent rank upgrade or two easter crates. If you are wizard or higher, you must take the two easter crates.

Rules:

1. You must be a main, if you are an alt or try to enter as an alt your build will be ignored. I know who you are so dont even try to get away with this.

2. You must enter the event ahead of time. You can respond to this post to enter or you can tell me in game, if I dont respond to you in game keep trying until I do.

3. The event will be judged on Saturday April 6th, your build MUST be finished by the time I do the judging on Saturday.
I will start judging builds at about 10 am PST on April 6th, the judging will be finished by 1230 pm PST.

4. You can enter any build you want into the event, if you have been working on it since the beginning of the season that is ok. The only rule for your build is that it MUST be done by Saturday.
An unfinished build can be judged in the event but finished builds have a MUCH higher chance of winning.

5. One main character can only enter ONE build. You cannot enter multiple builds.

6. Builds will be judged based on size, beauty, complexity, difficulty, and overall coolness and awesomeness. The rareness/value of the blocks used does not make any difference. Size matters, bigger builds are naturally better, smaller builds have a lower chance of winning.

7. If you win a prize in this contest you must give up the claim to collect your prize, if you want to keep your build then you will not be able to win a prize. I will not grief your build or change it, I will keep it and put a player warp there so the server can visit it and enjoy it for the rest of the season.

8. I may update or add to these rules as the week goes by, the rules listed above WILL NOT change.

9. You dont have to be there to win the event, as long as you enter the event and give me trust at your build I can set a home there and judge your build without you being there on saturday.
Nice event, excited!

barbulescu11

Prizes:

Rules:

3. The event will be judged on Saturday April 6th, your build MUST be finished by the time I do the judging on Saturday.
I will start judging builds at about 10 am PST on April 6th, the judging will be finished by 1230 pm PST.

4. You can enter any build you want into the event, if you have been working on it since the beginning of the season that is ok. The only rule for your build is that it MUST be done by Saturday.

9. You dont have to be there to win the event, as long as you enter the event and give me trust at your build I can set a home there and judge your build without you being there on saturday.

10. Once you enter the event I need to see your build site at least one time before Saturday so I can set a home there, this is so I can judge your build on Saturday even if you arnt online.
ill join in ;) ill build the best thing fr

mystique6800

Epic Pika

Prizes:

Rules:

10. Once you enter the event I need to see your build site at least one time before Saturday so I can set a home there, this is so I can judge your build on Saturday even if you arnt online.
I wish to enter my base (/pw mys) in this competition. Make sure you nv is off when you are judging the builds.

TheGoatAlvis

Prizes:

Rules:

Can i be part of this event?