Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event EVENT: Loot Rush!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer

1687959621671.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone,
Upcoming Saturday we will be hosting a Loot Rush event here on PikaNetwork!

⏰ 1st of July, at 4PM GMT ⏰
Hosted by MrEpiko & Bordem

Work together with your teammates and beat all the enemies in order to bring as many resources as possible to your base! There are 3 types of generators all over the map: gold, diamond and emerald. As their names suggest, gold brings the lowest amount of points while emerald brings the most, but is also the hardest to obtain.

This event is limited to 64 players and it will be held in 2 phases:
First phase - Team mode, 4 teams (16 players each) will fight over who can get first to 1250 points.
Second phase - Solo mode, 16 players. Winner team from the First phase will be registered for the second phase. First one to get to 350 points wins!

Killing your opponents will reward you with coins - a currency used for shopping. Shop NPCs are all across the map, but not all of them can be accessed straight away, some are available only during specific time periods.

What's even better is that every 5 minutes, a mysterious loot drop will appear somewhere on the map containing amazing loot that can surely increase your chances of winning.

⚔️ How to register? ⚔️

‣ Event server will be accessible by everyone 5 minutes before the event starts
‣ Once the Event server is opened, registrations will be opened as well
‣ You can register by clicking the Register NPC in the main lobby
‣ Be quick, as there are limited spots for this event!

Please keep in mind that teaming is not allowed and will result in a disqualification!

The top 3 players will receive the following rewards:
🥇 50€ PikaNetwork store giftcard
🥈 35€ PikaNetwork store giftcard
🥉 20€ PikaNetwork store giftcard

🌟 Keep in mind that all global PikaNetwork rules apply. We advise you to play on the 1.8 version of Minecraft for the best experience. 🌟
NOTE: The winners of the event will be screen shared to prove they have played legit.

Builders:
Aeqlian TOX_THUNDER CoolCozmoGamer99

Banner:
TryHardMarktin

Testers:
Crveni_Marlboro TheTrueNova NxqL Empror_OP Sanified TTHM Deleted_user648

Last edited:

Revenge1812

Pika Member
I wish I can play this lol

View attachment 76411

Hello everyone,
Upcoming Saturday we will be hosting a Loot Rush event here on PikaNetwork!

⏰ 1st of July, at 4PM GMT ⏰
Hosted by MrEpiko & Bordem

Work together with your teammates and beat all the enemies in order to bring as many resources as possible to your base! There are 3 types of generators all over the map: gold, diamond and emerald. As their names suggest, gold brings the lowest amount of points while emerald brings the most, but is also the hardest to obtain.

This event is limited to 64 players and it will be held in 2 phases:
First phase - Team mode, 4 teams (16 players each) will fight over who can get first to 1250 points.
Second phase - Solo mode, 16 players. Winner team from the First phase will be registered for the second phase. First one to get to 350 points wins!

Killing your opponents will reward you with coins - a currency used for shopping. Shop NPCs are all across the map, but not all of them can be accessed straight away, some are available only during specific time periods.

What's even better is that every 5 minutes, a mysterious loot drop will appear somewhere on the map containing amazing loot that can surely increase your chances of winning.

⚔️ How to register? ⚔️

‣ Event server will be accessible by everyone 5 minutes before the event starts
‣ Once the Event server is opened, registrations will be opened as well
‣ You can register by clicking the Register NPC in the main lobby
‣ Be quick, as there are limited spots for this event!

Please keep in mind that teaming is not allowed and will result in a disqualification!

The top 3 players will receive the following rewards:
🥇 50€ PikaNetwork store giftcard
🥈 35€ PikaNetwork store giftcard
🥉 20€ PikaNetwork store giftcard

🌟 Keep in mind that all global PikaNetwork rules apply. We advise you to play on the 1.8 version of Minecraft for the best experience. 🌟
NOTE: The winners of the event will be screen shared to prove they have played legit.

Builders:
Aeqlian TOX_THUNDER CoolCozmoGamer99

Banner:
TryHardMarktin

Testers:
Crveni_Marlboro TheTrueNova NxqL Empror_OP Sanified TTHM Deleted_user648

I wish I could play this....I'll surely play if my mom leaves me alive after finding out that I play secretly...xD

Mugiwaarra

Banned
UNVOIDED I respect you from the bottom of my heart for not leaving us yellow even though we lost badly you have my respect hope you see this message 🖖🖖🖖🖖

Status
Not open for further replies.