Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event EVENT: Sumo 3.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Sumo 3.0 Event
Hosted by: Arrly & SgtBordem

HHzZR.png

Hello everyone,

Upcoming Saturday (21 October 2023) the staff team will be hosting a Sumo 3.0 event at 2 PM GMT.
You will be able to use the /event command to join the event server a few minutes before the event starts.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

- All server rules apply.
- There is no sign-up process. Instead, you can join the event brackets (or the queue, if the brackets are full) using the /join command.
- Disconnecting at any point during the event (including waiting for the event to begin after using /join) will result in disqualification.
- A maximum of 128 players can participate in the event.
- The winners will be screen shared at the end of the event to ensure everyone plays legit.

If you have any questions, reply to this thread or contact an Event Manager.

PRIZES

🥇 First place:
€50 PikaNetwork gift card
🥈 Second place: €35 PikaNetwork gift card
🥉 Third place: €20 PikaNetwork gift card

Good luck!

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Sumo event! I can't wait to play this and showcase my skills. Good luck to everyone participating!

JohnApple

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Because sumo remains a lot on cps, a lot of people may autoclick. It's going to be interesting on how staff are going to deal with that.
If they only screenshare at the end of the tournament and the winners do not want to screenshare or if they are proven to cheat, what will happen? Will they have to redo the semi-finals again?

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Because sumo remains a lot on cps, a lot of people may autoclick. It's going to be interesting on how staff are going to deal with that.
If they only screenshare at the end of the tournament and the winners do not want to screenshare or if they are proven to cheat, what will happen? Will they have to redo the semi-finals again?
People who are found to be cheating or refuse to screen share will be disqualified. Afterwards, we'll redo the amount of rounds necessary to reach a legit winner.

FlexingBot

Banned
God dang it I can't play during that time. It's fine I'm trash at sumo anyway
IST is GMT +5:30 at which 2 GMT is 7:30 for me and that is the time I can't play :(

FlexingBot

Banned
@Arrly move the event so he can play.. don't be a moby
Nah, im garbage at sumo and iam working with my suggestions getting accepted to get titan, I don't need giftcards but the staff also need to actually see them. There are suggestions with 150+ votes and have been hanging there for 2 years but not getting accepted

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What's the point of the event when players have a distinct difference of ping and that is the only determing factor is sumo , what's the point of matching a 200ms with 20ms. Even if 200ms was to autoclick he would be just thrown off the platform before his autoclicker starts.

Hazam

Banned
Nah, im garbage at sumo and iam working with my suggestions getting accepted to get titan, I don't need giftcards but the staff also need to actually see them. There are suggestions with 150+ votes and have been hanging there for 2 years but not getting accepted
You can get titan just by the new voting system bruhh

But its a bit hard

FlexingBot

Banned
It still wont be enough 2000 iron plus 1000 is 3000 and that's not enough

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
What's the point of the event when players have a distinct difference of ping and that is the only determing factor is sumo , what's the point of matching a 200ms with 20ms. Even if 200ms was to autoclick he would be just thrown off the platform before his autoclicker starts.
Me with average 200ms 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.