Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Event Type

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

manierkiller

Pika Member
Username:
xmanierkillerx​

Suggestion:
Event Type​

Detailed description:
When the player hosts an event it only says in the chat 'player hosted "event type"' it doesnt say what king of game the player hosted
Make it soo that it says the kind of game and add it in the task bar​

Reason(s):
The players doesnt know what are they playing in the event untill the game starts​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello manierkiller, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
xmanierkillerx

Suggestion:
Event Type

Detailed description:
When the player hosts an event it only says in the chat 'player hosted "event type"' it doesnt say what king of game the player hosted

Make it soo that it says the kind of game and add it in the task bar

Reason(s):
The players doesnt know what are they playing in the event untill the game starts
This is an upvote from me though I don't play events in practice. The players should know what even they've joined not until the game starts so this would be useful for those people who joins a lot of events.
+1

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Bouza737 decided to Upvote this suggestion since that's a fair suggestion and I totally agree with you.

Keep up the good work!

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi, I completely agree with this one! +1 For example when I'm hosting an event people barely join because they don't know what type of event I'm hosting. It would make a lot of sense if it would mention what kind of gamemode is being hosted, not like this (click this)