Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Event Events

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

GreenPantz_

Minecraft username:
thfd​

Suggestion:
Events​

Detailed description:
In bedwars or Skywars, we should try to introduce some events, to attract more active players so that the server would be never dead.
In this i have targeted every game mode on the server.

Reason(s):
It will be fun and intresting to play​

Example(s):
For Example:-
1) giving coins for completing parkour in certain time limit like 15 - 25 minutes
2) keep easter eggs on the maps of skywars and bedwars, which will give us op items or coins ( 10 - 50 coins only) so that players will play more to get more coins
3)Level system, with each level on pika network you get some perks for a very short duration, like vip for 1 day (rare perk) or XP and coins (common perks), etc...

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
great concept.
+1
They should definitely add in-game rewards for @Event Winner

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
thfd

Suggestion:
Events

Detailed description:
In bedwars or Skywars, we should try to introduce some events, to attract more active players so that the server would be never dead.

In this i have targeted every game mode on the server.

Reason(s):
It will be fun and intresting to play

Example(s):
For Example:-

1) giving coins for completing parkour in certain time limit like 15 - 25 minutes

2) keep easter eggs on the maps of skywars and bedwars, which will give us op items or coins ( 10 - 50 coins only) so that players will play more to get more coins

3)Level system, with each level on pika network you get some perks for a very short duration, like vip for 1 day (rare perk) or XP and coins (common perks), etc...
+1
I have played Event before but I think your suggestion will make Events better