Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
keksiusbraunis​

Suggestion:
Evidence​

Detailed description:
People can delete evidence and get hackers unbanned which is bad. This is for probably all gamemods but i tagged only oplifesteal.

image.png

Reason(s):
My reasons are hackers can just play like nothing happen after paying like 10euros for deleting the evidence.​

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Not a suggestion. You can open a support ticket/player report if anything like this happens. If a staff does it you can open a staff feedback and report them with evidence. These reports are directly heard by admins and managers

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
Minecraft username:
keksiusbraunis

Suggestion:
Evidence

Detailed description:
People can delete evidence and get hackers unbanned which is bad. This is for probably all gamemods but i tagged only oplifesteal.

image.png

Reason(s):
My reasons are hackers can just play like nothing happen after paying like 10euros for deleting the evidence.
As @B1ueRay said, this isn't something to be "suggested" and should rather be reported. You didn't even put anything as the suggestion, you just wrote what people can do, without telling what needs to be changed.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
As @B1ueRay said, this isn't something to be "suggested" and should rather be reported. You didn't even put anything as the suggestion, you just wrote what people can do, without telling what needs to be changed.
This is not even reportable since its outside Pika Networks discord server, suggestion should be closed and this guy should get a grip

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
This is not even reportable since its outside Pika Networks discord server, suggestion should be closed and this guy should get a grip
discord messages can easily be faked with alt accounts inspect and software made for these. if someone did falsely got unbanned u can report them again with the same evidance given

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
discord messages can easily be faked with alt accounts inspect and software made for these. if someone did falsely got unbanned u can report them again with the same evidance given
I do not understand why you felt the need to reply to my message. You can not know if someone gets "falsely unbanned", because you are not a staff member.
As for the "discord messages can easily be faked with alt accounts", i do not know if you are aware, but Bhumtiplayz is NOT a moderator, therefore the screenshot was made in another discord server outside Pika Network. Therefore the evidence is invalid on multiple points.

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
This is not even reportable since it is outside the Pika Networks discord server, the suggestion should be closed and this guy should get a grip
It's about the theory. If a conversation like this exists and it's clearly about Pika, it can and should be punished, as it's clearly against the rules. There's no need to talk about this suggestion anyway since it's going to be denied anyway.

Regretfull

Staff Member
IGN
Regretfull
Hello keksiusbraunis,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a Suggestion
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.