Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Exp bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Exp bottles​

Detailed description:
Add exp bottles to first chest we open because we don't get them really often and they are kinda useful
plus it's satisfying just hearing the sound that they make​

Reason(s):
Sometimes we get 0 exp bottles and we need more of them​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Most of the time XP bottles appear in the third chest.

Frogzii

Pika Lover
IGN
Frogzii_
+1

Yes. I get exp bottles rarely in skywars. I too think its satisfying hearing the sound they make xd.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
And if so, why don't the first chest include everything? armor, sword, block, projectiles. There is no difficulty to just walk for a few blocks, and open the 3rd chest right?

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
And if so, why don't the first chest include everything? armor, sword, block, projectiles. There is no difficulty to just walk for a few blocks, and open the 3rd chest right?
Do you even know jow chests work?

peg2

Legendary Pika
Im still confused why do we waste time spashing ourselves exps when we can just go to mid as fast as we can. We dont really need to enchant either

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
😂 how, explain it to me
In first chest you open you get armor sword blocks pickaxe and food. In second chest u get the same but the thing is when ur team8 opens a chest it counts as you opening the chest so there is a chance ur team8 loots both chests while ur on another island so ur not gonna have armor. 3rd chest gives chain helmet and iron leggings with i think fire res regeneration pot and somrtines fishin rod it also gives food and rarely when exp bottles

peg2

Legendary Pika
In first chest you open you get armor sword blocks pickaxe and food. In second chest u get the same but the thing is when ur team8 opens a chest it counts as you opening the chest so there is a chance ur team8 loots both chests while ur on another island so ur not gonna have armor. 3rd chest gives chain helmet and iron leggings with i think fire res regeneration pot and somrtines fishin rod it also gives food and rarely when exp bottles
they updated the duo sw chest system. now 2 chests contain full armor

Mute

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Exp bottles​

Detailed description:
Add exp bottles to first chest we open because we don't get them really often and they are kinda useful
plus it's satisfying just hearing the sound that they make​

Reason(s):
Sometimes we get 0 exp bottles and we need more of them​
I don't even know what exp bottles do

Status
Not open for further replies.