Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueiy

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Blueiy

Suggestion:
EXP

Detailed description:
Dear Pikanetwork Staff
My name is Blueiy i am a pika network content creator and i came to give you a suggestion on EXP in minigames
so in the lobby i asked how much EXP do you need to level up and some one said 1000.
It will be my pleasure if you make it so every level up needs 500EXp

IGN:Blueiy​

Reason(s):

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko

1st It's not 1k exp for every level.
2nd You are supposed to grind for higher levels. If someone would nerf exp requirement for next level, then literally every 3rd player would be level 100.
3rd What about players that are level 2+? Will they keep same level or will they get bonus levels? (btw this is really hard to code and thats the reason im giving -1)

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Blueiy

Suggestion:
EXP

Detailed description:
Dear Pikanetwork Staff

My name is Blueiy i am a pika network content creator and i came to give you a suggestion on EXP in minigames

so in the lobby i asked how much EXP do you need to level up and some one said 1000.

It will be my pleasure if you make it so every level up needs 500EXp

IGN:Blueiy

Reason(s):
Bro there is a reason behind the leveling system what do u want? Everyone to be lvl 1000

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Blueiy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.