Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Expanding Bed Wars Maps and Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
Username:
Minecraft: SweatyGamerYT​

Suggestion:
Expanding Bed Wars Maps and Gameplay​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Staff Team,
I hope this message finds you well. We are enthusiastic players of your engaging game, BedWars, and I would like to share some exciting ideas that I believe could enhance the gameplay experience for the entire community. I understand the value of keeping the game fresh and exciting, and I have some suggestions for new maps and features that we believe would greatly contribute to the game's appeal.

1. Making Lighthouse and Aquarium a permanent map:
I propose to add these two maps, the Lighthouse and the Aquarium, as a permanent map to diversify the gaming experience. The Lighthouse could offer unique challenges with its tall structure and rotating light beam, creating strategic opportunities for both offense and defense. The Aquarium could feature underwater pathways and glass enclosures, adding a captivating element to gameplay dynamics.

2. Adding these Rotational Maps:
While I appreciate the variety of maps already available, I believe there's room for further innovation. Incorporating rotational yet distinctive maps, such as the Firecracker, (this map came on the server before and everyone liked it, but it was removed.) This map would allow players to experience fresh challenges while maintaining balanced gameplay. The Firecracker map, with its explosive theme, could provide a dynamic environment with shifting terrain and strategic pathways.​

Reason(s):
Furthermore, themed updates could keep the player base engaged and excited. Seasonal events or challenges tied to the new maps could encourage continued participation and provide an avenue for players to showcase their skills.

In conclusion, I genuinely believe that the addition of the Lighthouse and Aquarium, along with the inclusion of well-thought-out rotional maps like the Firecracker, could inject new life into Bed Wars. These ideas align with the game's spirit while offering fresh challenges to both seasoned players and newcomers.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I eager to see BedWars continue to evolve and captivate players with exciting new content. I look forward to any updates you may choose to implement and are ready to offer our support and feedback.

Best regards,

Rihan Hazarika
SweatyGamerYT​

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello SweatyGamerYT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.