Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Expanding Server and Bedwars Capacity, and Increasing Bed Wars Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeShyPie

Username:
ItsMeShyPie​

Suggestion:
Expanding Server and Bedwars Capacity, and Increasing Bed Wars Maps​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Minecraft Server Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid player of your server, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time playing Bedwars on Pika Network. I am writing to offer a few suggestions that I believe could enhance the overall gaming experience for all players.

1. Expanding Server Capacity: Pika Network has gained significant popularity over time, attracting a large player base. However, with increased popularity comes higher demand and server congestion. To ensure a smooth and enjoyable gameplay experience for everyone, I propose expanding the server's capacity. By upgrading the server's hardware and infrastructure, you can accommodate a larger number of players concurrently, reducing wait times and minimizing lag. This will help maintain a high level of performance, even during peak hours.
  2. Increasing Bedwars Capacity: Bedwars is undoubtedly one of the most beloved game modes on Pika Network. However, due to limited player slots per game, it can sometimes be challenging to join a Bedwars match, leading to frustration among players. To address this issue, I suggest increasing the Bedwars capacity by allowing more players to participate in each game. By raising the player limit, you can accommodate a greater number of individuals, creating a more dynamic and action-packed gameplay experience. Additionally, it would reduce waiting times and increase the likelihood of players being able to join their friends in the same match.
  3. Adding More Bed Wars Maps: Variety is a key aspect that keeps players engaged and excited about the game. While Pika Network already offers a diverse range of Bed Wars maps, introducing new maps on a regular basis would further enhance the gameplay experience. By expanding the map pool, players would have a broader selection of unique and challenging battlegrounds to explore. This would contribute to the replayability factor, ensuring that Bedwars remains captivating and enjoyable for both new and experienced players.
I believe that implementing these suggestions would greatly improve the overall experience on Pika Network, attracting more players and enhancing player retention. Your team's commitment to providing a top-notch gaming environment is evident, and these proposed enhancements would undoubtedly contribute to achieving that goal.

Thank you for considering my suggestions. I look forward to witnessing the continued growth and success of Pika Network.

Sincerely,

ItsMeShyPie​

Reason(s):
  1. Expanding Server Capacity: Increasing the server capacity is essential to meet the growing demands of the player base. As Pika Network continues to gain popularity, more and more players are joining the server, leading to higher levels of congestion and potential performance issues. By expanding the server's capacity, you will create a more seamless and enjoyable gameplay experience for all users. Reduced wait times and minimized lag will ensure that players can dive into the action without interruptions, ultimately enhancing player satisfaction and encouraging long-term engagement.
  2. Increasing Bedwars Capacity: With Bedwars being one of the most popular game modes on Pika Network, it's crucial to address the issue of limited player slots per game. By increasing the Bedwars capacity, more players can participate simultaneously, resulting in more intense and competitive matches. This improvement will significantly reduce the frustration of players who struggle to join a game, enhancing accessibility and inclusivity for all. Moreover, higher player limits enable friends to play together in the same match, fostering social interactions and strengthening the community aspect of the server.
  3. Adding More Bed Wars Maps: The addition of new Bed Wars maps provides several benefits for the server and its players. Variety is a key factor in keeping the gameplay experience fresh and exciting. By regularly introducing new maps, you provide players with fresh challenges and strategies to explore, preventing the game mode from becoming monotonous or predictable. Moreover, expanding the map pool enhances the replayability of Bedwars, as players can enjoy diverse environments and adapt their tactics accordingly. The introduction of new maps also presents an opportunity for creativity and innovation, allowing Pika Network to showcase its commitment to delivering captivating and unique content to its player community.

Additionally, it would reduce waiting times and increase the likelihood of players being able to join their friends in the same match.​

Party's exist for a reason, so you can play with your friends. You can invite a friend to your party using the /p invite {playername} command.

More than 12 players in a single bedwars game doesnt sound like the best idea and would just make it more harder to win and allows people to snipe other people easier, from what i have experienced, pika barely lags in bedwars and skywars games.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Username:
ItsMeShyPie

Suggestion:
Expanding Server and Bedwars Capacity, and Increasing Bed Wars Maps

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Minecraft Server Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid player of your server, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time playing Bedwars on Pika Network. I am writing to offer a few suggestions that I believe could enhance the overall gaming experience for all players.

1. Expanding Server Capacity: Pika Network has gained significant popularity over time, attracting a large player base. However, with increased popularity comes higher demand and server congestion. To ensure a smooth and enjoyable gameplay experience for everyone, I propose expanding the server's capacity. By upgrading the server's hardware and infrastructure, you can accommodate a larger number of players concurrently, reducing wait times and minimizing lag. This will help maintain a high level of performance, even during peak hours.
  2. Increasing Bedwars Capacity: Bedwars is undoubtedly one of the most beloved game modes on Pika Network. However, due to limited player slots per game, it can sometimes be challenging to join a Bedwars match, leading to frustration among players. To address this issue, I suggest increasing the Bedwars capacity by allowing more players to participate in each game. By raising the player limit, you can accommodate a greater number of individuals, creating a more dynamic and action-packed gameplay experience. Additionally, it would reduce waiting times and increase the likelihood of players being able to join their friends in the same match.
  3. Adding More Bed Wars Maps: Variety is a key aspect that keeps players engaged and excited about the game. While Pika Network already offers a diverse range of Bed Wars maps, introducing new maps on a regular basis would further enhance the gameplay experience. By expanding the map pool, players would have a broader selection of unique and challenging battlegrounds to explore. This would contribute to the replayability factor, ensuring that Bedwars remains captivating and enjoyable for both new and experienced players.

I believe that implementing these suggestions would greatly improve the overall experience on Pika Network, attracting more players and enhancing player retention. Your team's commitment to providing a top-notch gaming environment is evident, and these proposed enhancements would undoubtedly contribute to achieving that goal.​

Thank you for considering my suggestions. I look forward to witnessing the continued growth and success of Pika Network.

Sincerely,

ItsMeShyPie

Reason(s):
  1. Expanding Server Capacity: Increasing the server capacity is essential to meet the growing demands of the player base. As Pika Network continues to gain popularity, more and more players are joining the server, leading to higher levels of congestion and potential performance issues. By expanding the server's capacity, you will create a more seamless and enjoyable gameplay experience for all users. Reduced wait times and minimized lag will ensure that players can dive into the action without interruptions, ultimately enhancing player satisfaction and encouraging long-term engagement.
  2. Increasing Bedwars Capacity: With Bedwars being one of the most popular game modes on Pika Network, it's crucial to address the issue of limited player slots per game. By increasing the Bedwars capacity, more players can participate simultaneously, resulting in more intense and competitive matches. This improvement will significantly reduce the frustration of players who struggle to join a game, enhancing accessibility and inclusivity for all. Moreover, higher player limits enable friends to play together in the same match, fostering social interactions and strengthening the community aspect of the server.
  3. Adding More Bed Wars Maps: The addition of new Bed Wars maps provides several benefits for the server and its players. Variety is a key factor in keeping the gameplay experience fresh and exciting. By regularly introducing new maps, you provide players with fresh challenges and strategies to explore, preventing the game mode from becoming monotonous or predictable. Moreover, expanding the map pool enhances the replayability of Bedwars, as players can enjoy diverse environments and adapt their tactics accordingly. The introduction of new maps also presents an opportunity for creativity and innovation, allowing Pika Network to showcase its commitment to delivering captivating and unique content to its player community.
+1

Anuly

Veteran
Hello ItsMeShyPie,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The server capacity is already fine and lag-free for the current playerbase, you can always suggest new maps here if needed. Updates sometimes carry new maps if needed.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.