Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Explain the joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

reskort12

Banned
Mesh zareef
Ya 3am fehh ehh bahzar :( wlah6 2ftkrt 7aga to7t katbta 3ala 7ad we howa 3aref nafso homa 2 mesh wa7ed we ba3deen ana games gedan we ana 7areef gedan bos mats2lsh feh ehh fe kol 7aga :p 3alla el 3moom ana 2sef ya pizza anta 3aref ana b2darak 2zay 2keed anta 3aref

D

Deleted member 85

...But then why would a gorilla who got shot be made into a meme?

Thanks to the Internet being over-run by teenage edgelords, kids and idiots... Wait, strike that off, kids on the internet are idiots and there are some here // no wait, many MANY here and they know damn well who they are - we've all lost our Creativity to the point we tell each other to kill ourselves, hiss at each other or just go ahead with the suicide jokes and tell each other to drink bleach. Oh, don't also forget. "Cancer" is a joke now. Same with "autism". Take a walk on the path of glory and take everything you see on the Internet and butcher it to your heart's content.
Nothing original, no surprises, because it's all the same shit.

The more you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

NENAX

Brief Explanation:

Harambe Was A Gorilla. What Made Him So Special Than Other Gorillas? He Was In A Zoo And Some Idiotic Careless Parents Somehow Didn't See His 1 Years Old Son Was Going Down There With The Gorilla. The Gorilla Didn't Know Ad Was Protecting The Baby. But Then An Idiot Thought The Solution Was To Shoot The Gorilla. Sadly He Died. But... Who Killed Harambe?
..... IDK :D xD

NENAX

But many in OP faction nick the "Harambe" the hell meme hue heu

Attachments

• gffaf.png
    gffaf.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 0

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Ya @PizzaMC anta 7abebee weee anta 3aref <3
@PizzaMC I know Arabic I bit, and I'm pretty sure he's disrespecting you...
He wrote using numbers so that's kinda hard to translate but, I think it says Hey "PizzaMC, your dumb (gabey in Arabic) and your a goat (I think it's goat...).."
Lol

reskort12

Banned
@PizzaMC I know Arabic I bit, and I'm pretty sure he's disrespecting you...
He wrote using numbers so that's kinda hard to translate but, I think it says Hey "PizzaMC, your dumb (gabey
in Arabic) and your a goat (I think it's goat...).."
Lol

First thing i fagot laier bec i said u are my love pizza and btw pizza is egyption and he can talk arabic so u will be banned fuker laier and btw am vipersmash who msg u on GC forums u pinus dump

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
First thing i fagot laier bec i said u are my love pizza and btw pizza is egyption and he can talk arabic so u will be banned fuker laier and btw am vipersmash who msg u on GC forums u pinus dump
Wow...then you're swearing at me, and saying I'll be getting banned...
Thanks <3
I'm not even fluent in Arabic...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.