Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Explain this, @JustThiemo

mallusrgreat

Epic Pika
Why the hell is OPSkyblock lagging SO MUCH? Everyone in the OPSB server is sooo annoyed by it, and JustThiemo seems like he doesn't even care anymore. The TPS is just casually stuck at 12. Just restarting the server can fix almost anything, including lag. Clearing entities is a good way of clearing lag. The guards in the mineworld are pretty too much after the last maintenance that it starts lagging the server so badly

Attachments

• 2021-12-20_15.47.32.png
    2021-12-20_15.47.32.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 25

X_pogchamp_X

Pika Lover
Before the lag was fixed, I lost the skygod set that I bought for 2.5 billion due to the lag, and I know what it feels like man, you just hate it when it happens and I was so mad after I died to the lag and guess what? after I died they fixed the lag.
And also don't blame him, he just didn't know that the lag was here and he also tried to fix it as fast as possible after he heard that it was lagging.

( I posted this after the lag was gone )

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Why the hell is OPSkyblock lagging SO MUCH? Everyone in the OPSB server is sooo annoyed by it, and JustThiemo seems like he doesn't even care anymore. The TPS is just casually stuck at 12. Just restarting the server can fix almost anything, including lag. Clearing entities is a good way of clearing lag. The guards in the mineworld are pretty too much after the last maintenance that it starts lagging the server so badly
I feel your pain buddy, they have 7 devs and all servers are laggy and glitchy, you just have to deal with it

ir_n

The Pika
wow i blame justthiemo! all ur fault 😡

KILLERBOYaj

even though you were knowing that server is lagging why did you went mining
they cant do any thing

OP
OP
mallusrgreat

mallusrgreat

Epic Pika
even though you were knowing that server is lagging why did you went mining
they cant do any thing
how am i supposed to know if i would get kicked the exact same time i go for mining
i mean i dont get kicked when im in my island or spawn