Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Extra Votes At The Start of the Month

_OGxLeGeND_

Pika Member
everybody is telling me that you can get extra votes at the start of the month due to different rreset timings of vote page and pika page but nobody telling me how... can someone please tell me how to get the extra votes please...

SmtGamer

Banned
everybody is telling me that you can get extra votes at the start of the month due to different rreset timings of vote page and pika page but nobody telling me how... can someone please tell me how to get the extra votes please...
Yes it is true that you can get extra votes at the start of the month first date
and the reason no one is telling you how to is they shouldn't have competition ig

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Yea but cracked players have no hope of top voter cuz they can only vote 7 times but premium players can vote 8 times

SmtGamer

Banned
Yea but cracked players have no hope of top voter cuz they can only vote 7 times but premium players can vote 8 times
wdym by 8 times?
I'm pretty sure that 7 votes is max in a day also I'm pretty sure my acc SmtPro is not perm but I can do the 7th vote link

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
wdym by 8 times?
I'm pretty sure that 7 votes is max in a day also I'm pretty sure my acc SmtPro is not perm but I can do the 7th vote link
Premium players can vote twice on link #5

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Oh, the time I got elite I couldn't be top voter because of that but now the rules changed. Thanks for informing me :)

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
If you are Indian, then vote before 9:30 am on all links and then you would be able to vote all 5 times (not 2 and 5 because they are weird) and get bonus votes. I could be wrong but that should work

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
nope, link 5 was available to vote for all players 2 times like 3 months ago, now all links r 1 time vote
I got a doubt mate as I can see in vote top you have 214 vote and today's date is 30th and as you said we can only vote once a day 7x30 is 210 what about those extra 4 votes,just curious yk

SmtGamer

Banned
I got a doubt mate as I can see in vote top you have 214 vote and today's date is 30th and as you said we can only vote once a day 7x30 is 210 what about those extra 4 votes,just curious yk
as i said we can do extra votes at the start of each month so he did that and well you know the rest

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
4 r like, u can vote 6 more times on 1st day using a trick.
So actual no of votes can be 30x7+6=216, but because link 5 was down for 2 days, 214 we're max for this month. But they haven't resetted lbs yet, so 7 more votes r possible for this month.
And if month is of 31 days then 31x7+6=223.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
4 r like, u can vote 6 more times on 1st day using a trick.
So actual no of votes can be 30x7+6=216, but because link 5 was down for 2 days, 214 we're max for this month. But they haven't resetted lbs yet, so 7 more votes r possible for this month.
And if month is of 31 days then 31x7+6=223.
can you tell the trick in dms if possible.