Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Face Reveal+celebrating 3 years of Pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
This month, 3 years ago, I decided to come to Pika Network. It wasn't really special, I was just bored and all that stuff. I've met a few amazing and wonderful people that I will probably forget (sorry my memory is pretty bad, can't even name you)
This day, however is my birthday and I've decided to finally do a face reveal, so yeah.
This is me.
sy2lCSF.jpg

Matik212

Thought it was a soda can all along. cue the drums behind the dumb joke.
Am so funny
Lol Happy birthday Fanta

MrBas666

Veteran
That such an innocent looking guy is behind devilish fanta.. amazing, happy bday buddy, sad you didnt name me, chry and rary as your old friends >.>

Irony

"...todai is mei birtdey nd im guna forgut ppl lulz totili not insensitve its also mi 3 years, hers mah face, huh so yuh"
"ooo tank u 4 ur nice replyz guise" let's be honest nobody really cares, we're just being nice like how you always are but the nice is only to keep up your damn reputation here.

Oh shut the hell up birthday boy, stop acting like you're soooo important while telling everyone else they aren't, might've been your birthday 2 days ago but it doesn't mean you deserve to get treated differently to how you talked about those "wonderful and amazing people", you fake puppy dog.

Merry Christmas.

MrBas666

Veteran
"...todai is mei birtdey nd im guna forgut ppl lulz totili not insensitve its also mi 3 years, hers mah face, huh so yuh"
"ooo tank u 4 ur nice replyz guise" let's be honest nobody really cares, we're just being nice like how you always are but the nice is only to keep up your damn reputation here.

Oh shut the hell up birthday boy, stop acting like you're soooo important while telling everyone else they aren't, might've been your birthday 2 days ago but it doesn't mean you deserve to get treated differently to how you talked about those "wonderful and amazing people", you fake puppy dog.

Merry Christmas.

Cute.

AbedKilani

Veteran
its weird your birthday is there the same day steam is ddosed(came back though)
anyway happy birthday, cant see that photo though.

also your city seems like a great map for assassins creed

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fanta

Fanta

Legendary Pika

Merry Christmas.
Thanks, lady.
Merry Christmas. :>

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Happy Birthday Casey Neistat ;) jk jk

But seriously, you look like him just wear shades Love you fanta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.