Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Faction Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
MOST IMPORANT
ADD US PROXY we're lagging a lot
1. Fix the premium key crate
Its a waste of money its a lot of money but we just get mcmmo credits and 1 kit bedrock
2. Put plugins like they have on op faction
Like /token shop
3. Non- Donors should not be allowed to mine the spawners (cause of xray)
4. Fix the package of donators
5. Reduce creeper egg price iron golem spawner and blaze spawner reduce price of xp bottles
6. /wild should be bought
Like x:1000 =1k 5000 = 30k 10000 = 100k
7. Remove mcmmo
Mcmmo is a big mess on factions people are focusing too much on mcmmo and not on pvp skills
8. Lucky votes on factions we don't have it

Last edited:

Im L

I like your suggestions but num 7 i don't like it

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Your suggestions are good apart from 6-7. At the end of the day we dont even have a working /wild anyways. And the mcmmo is fun.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
I can see why he want's to get rid of Mcmmo tho,
Alot of people try to get is as high as possible first, since it does give a big advantage.
This way newer people who join later on, will have it way harder to.

Faxulous

Banned
Nah, i don't aggree the No.2 and No.1, mcmmo is important besides it's not our fault if you're mcmmo is too low.. mcmmo is too nice but why would staff delete it? nah i don't aggree with you're dessision<sorry if wrong spelled xD> 100%likes the mcmmo but 10 or 20% aren't liking the mcmmo. if you don't like mcmmo. you might not go at pvp -_-" hehe thats my opinion sorry!!!!!!!

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
A little thing on nr.3 tho.

I do agree that it would make x-ray more uesless once spawners could only mined by donators.
But yet, I do find that donators would get too op over people that dont/cant donate.

Draegoner

Veteran
Too many suggestions on one thread makes it hard to discuss why individual suggestions are a good or bad idea. It might be better for everyone involved if you did them separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.