Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions Bugged people lost their stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby

Much people lost their stuff on factions i want to know if we get our stuff back (Rollback or something?)
can someone help us ?

ign: Rubeny (or ask Shulker_ninja he knows it to...)
faction: Unlighted

mods/admins/helpers.. anyone ? help us please :(

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

i have see that we dont gonna get anything back or a rollback because there is not any save from factions?
sorry that i say this but this is like the worst thing you can do to all the players then you just make like /kit bugg or /kit sorry because there is no sorry ...

i hope on of you mods/helpers/admins will please react to this post and a better option then reset because there will be something like a coreprotect on this server (i hope it)...

- Rub.

D

DTriple

Like I said we as staff can't do anything. I have tried to talk with the owner (Yoeri) and like in the topic below that is what he said. We can't do more. If you and anyone else has issues with it the only thing you can do is contact the owner yourself. Making topics like this is litterly pointless and will never be answerd only by staff like me with the same answer.

D

DTriple

And I'm not saying I do not want to help... I understand the situation but its that I can't help. I tried everything I could already. So me and every other staff will just say the same... The owner is the last place to go.

i have see that we dont gonna get anything back or a rollback because there is not any save from factions?
sorry that i say this but this is like the worst thing you can do to all the players then you just make like /kit bugg or /kit sorry because there is no sorry ...

i hope on of you mods/helpers/admins will please react to this post and a better option then reset because there will be something like a coreprotect on this server (i hope it)...

- Rub.
That Happened To Me Also In OP Fac 2 T.T
Lost My Money, & Stuffs In Pv's T.T

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

okay so i need to contact yoeri...

first: how do i contact him? (maby skype something ?)
second: will i be ignored because im just a player?
thirth: im dutch so it will be good to talk with him :p

okay so i need to contact yoeri...

first: how do i contact him? (maby skype something ?)
second: will i be ignored because im just a player?
thirth: im dutch so it will be good to talk with him :p

1st. You Can Contact Him By TeamSpeak Or Skype
2nd. He Wont Ignore You Even If You Are Only A Player
3rd. LEL

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

i have been more thimes on teamspeak and didnt have see him once...
and what is his skype ?

MarcusS1902

Banned
If they will not do a rollback they should honestly reset factions since the economy is out of balance now.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
If they will not do a rollback they should honestly reset factions since the economy is out of balance now.
True I got raided becase that bug..
faction is now in the max on 50 players..most of the players waiting for rollback/reset..
I suggest reset

Status
Not open for further replies.