Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Factions] Buy things with money

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeus1921

Hi.

I think we should be able to do something more with the money, i mean, when we have a lot of money, we dont even know what we should spend it at.

So, what about making something powerfull to convert it?

For example

Defense (buying defenses for your home, if you purchase a defense, your whole home's structure would be twice as strong.) = 350k
Premade house (this way, players that dont care about making houses would save some time) = Depending in the size. 8x8=150k 10x10 200k. (this would require a plugin for sure)

• Players could select from a variety of houses.
  • An URL of the pictures of the houses would appear on chat whenever a player does the command /f createhouse

Thornmail defense for your home (whenever someone attempts to break or entering your home when claimed, it would atack him damaging him by 1% up to 10% of health, depending in the upgrades that u would made.
  • lvl 1 = 50k - 1%
  • lvl 2 = 100k - 2%
  • lvl 3 = 150k - 4%
  • lvl 4 = 250k - 7%
  • lvl 5 = 500k - 10%
  1. Players can activate or deactivate this option doing /defhome
  2. Whenever activated or deactivated, player must wait 10min to turn it on or off again.
  3. Only 6hours per day

Last edited:

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
This is a waste for any decent factions players. Thornmail is useless when you have 70+ walls ( @jimmyboonaerts98 ). If you want something to spend money on, spend it on spawners to upgrade your base or on obsidian to make your base harder to raid

DirkieXP

Banned
I agree with Lexi's opinion. Also next time when you post a suggestion, please share the spigotmc plugin then.

Status
Not open for further replies.