Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions + Op factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing on both factions and Op factions I have realized that in both servers there is lack of pvp, lack of proper bases and lack of faction competition but Op factions is just unplayable now due to the lag, hackers, glitches and bugs. My idea for this is to remove op factions 1 where it is filled with hackers and where there still is lag and merge that server with factions. A server where there are no more hackers, and no more lag. For the people in Op facs with ranks , well they can have their Op factions rank value converted to a Normal factions rank or a voucher.
The benefits of this would be that there will be more pvp, more faction competition and many more bases in factions therefore increased the player count in factions and also many Op faction players have wanted to move to factions but therefore have not due to them not having a rank in the server.
Regards

BoysalTheNerd

Playing on both factions and Op factions I have realized that in both servers there is lack of pvp, lack of proper bases and lack of faction competition but Op factions is just unplayable now due to the lag, hackers, glitches and bugs. My idea for this is to remove op factions 1 where it is filled with hackers and where there still is lag and merge that server with factions. A server where there are no more hackers, and no more lag. For the people in Op facs with ranks , well they can have their Op factions rank value converted to a Normal factions rank or a voucher.
The benefits of this would be that there will be more pvp, more faction competition and many more bases in factions therefore increased the player count in factions and also many Op faction players have wanted to move to factions but therefore have not due to them not having a rank in the server.
Regards

Would be a great appointment if the staff responded to the this since all faction servers are dead pvp based

Status
Not open for further replies.