Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Falsely Muted...Again!!!

PenguNotFound

I've been falsely muted. Alright, alright I hear u saying check your warning at punishments but dude I did not spam Like WTF .Man last time I spammed and I admit it but this time dude i said something else and something else is getting typed IT IS AUTO SPAMMING ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! I know that my keyboard is fine its the servers problem another player [I think gamingnaiteek] also had this problem. You allowed this rando to mute me for 7 DAYS!!! meanwhile when I reported another player it says I don't have evidence like dude please unmute me like I'm really sad dude.
Regards, PenguNotFound

zenyjoe

Pika Member
IGN
zenyjoe
Same issue happened before where the chat keeps repeating itself.

Killer_ms

Legendary Pika
IGN
KillerMS
I've been falsely muted. Alright, alright I hear u saying check your warning at punishments but dude I did not spam Like WTF .Man last time I spammed and I admit it but this time dude i said something else and something else is getting typed IT IS AUTO SPAMMING ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! I know that my keyboard is fine its the servers problem another player [I think gamingnaiteek] also had this problem. You allowed this rando to mute me for 7 DAYS!!! meanwhile when I reported another player it says I don't have evidence like dude please unmute me like I'm really sad dude.
Regards, PenguNotFound
you are unmuted now and try not to do it again because the chat is bugged and you need to take care about it

____Clown

Great Reporter
Regards, PenguNotFound
Hello PenguNotFound,

Even if you got banned/muted for no reason, you have to make a punishment appeal HERE.

And also make sure to read the rules and understand what is allowed and what is not.
And by the way you will need a screenshot or a video to prove that you didn't do anything.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork! :yaychu: