Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Event Fashion Show

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Suggestion: Fashion Show Event
============================

👋 Hello Pikachus!

Today I would like to bring a refreshing event into your sight. I am sure after reading the title, you may already get some idea of what it's about, but let's read the whole summary and information below!

============================

📑Event Details:

Fashion show! Players or groups of players could work together to create a skin according to the criteria of the event which could be creativity or something related to pikanetwork; Consents create and display their skins in a fun and creative manner on a runway! Crowds could be spectating on seats that are on the edges.​

=========================

📤Submission details:

A new forum would be created to submit the following;

1. Your IGN and other contributors (such as skin designer and skin showcaser)
2. Design of your skin.
3. Software used and inspiration.
4. Time taken.

===========================

🙋How to participate?

1. You must join the PikaNetwork Discord Server.
2. Join using /event and get ready to showcase your skin!
2. Submit with the format mentioned above.

📋Fun!:

This could be a really interesting event where members of the server showcase their efforts in a fun manner while competing for the prize. These skins could be extremely creative or be made according to a requirement by the event mangers, this would also be a funny event

🏆Prizes:

🥇First place: 30EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

🥈Second place: 20EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

🥉Third place: 15EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

🌟Additional information:

All server rules apply to the event!
Skin must not be copied by the internet.

⁉️ Why this should be implemented?

I believe events are really boring and have nothing to them. Most events aren't really fun and don't require much effort, it also isn't eye-catching and interesting. I believe this event would be a change and would bring a new level of weird but cool ideas that would be fun to participate in. This could really get the community together. I believe there should also be a pathway (in fashion events) and seats on the edge. This would be really fun.

Thank you so much for reading this long suggestion about a new event, please leave your thoughts below on whether you would like the staff team to implement such an event or not!

Thank you @EA0_2_0_8_ for your format.

Last edited: