Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Favourite staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
Who are you favourite staff members?
Mines are: CloudAP, PizzaMC , Thav01, Skittlez. And of course, Yoeri! @DutchminerHD.
Why did I say these are my favourite, well let me explain
@CloudAP : before you were staff, you were a fun, caring person on pika.
@Thav01 you have changed so much when you were moderator. You have a very fun, polite mature attitude. You also apologizes to players if you punish then wrongly or unfairly like what you did to me before. Very mature player
@PizzaMC you made creative even better! You also helped me with many things throughout my pika life.
@Skittlez I knew you before you were staff. You were a funny and active player on prison. I remembered when prison reseted, we had a rankup race.
@DutchminerHD I knew you before you even bought pika. I can always see in my eyes that you are trying your best to improve the server. I have seen you grew from your previous server to now. You have helped the server so much ever since you bought it. Thanks so much .

Last edited:

Skittlez13114

Omg that race was the best xD Was actually considering not going to school so you wouldn't pass me lol, good times.

CloudAP

Veteran
So im not fun and caring anymore? :(

Lel jk xD Thanks jchan!

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
I love thav cuz he's I love gta V (grand THAV auto V) , I love CloudAP cuz cloud makes my country's temperature stable and cool, I love PizzaMC cuz i love pizza and I love skittlez cuz;

My favorite staff is Skittlez because i like skittles.

TheEpicBanter

Banned
im cooler then everyone in staff team because I have a hazuni client installed on my new nitendo 3ds

SavageOats

My favorite is iinicky cuz he likes High school dxd (warning this show is not for children!!)

PayneTheBro

xD Fangston , Well i don't have any favorite ones because they are all helpful whenever they go online so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.