Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions FIx Ender Pearls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamsty

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Hamsty

Suggestion:
Fix Ender Pearls

Detailed description:
They are practically dog shit...You get stuck and unable to get out and then you have the spawn pvp area where you can epearl on top of basically "spawn" and just stay up there and easily leave combat while others wont be able to reach you unless they epearl themselves.

Reason(s):
Its terrible. So many people have died to epearls getting stuck in blocks and unable to get out. You either get killed by other people that see you stuck or you get kicked for "client modifications". The spawn pvp area is basically a place where you can epearl on top and just go into spawn without having to /spawn and people always stay up there and it really is an unfair advantage no cap.

Example(s):
its dog

Last edited:

CloudAP

Veteran
what was the suggestion? Removal of enderpearls?

Seems like you're not skilled to use one. :D

OP
OP
H

Hamsty

Epic Pika
its fix epearls my bad on that but you must not play op factions if you dont know what im talking about

Pace

Legendary Pika
They can't fix it if you haven't provided any evidence or explained what's wrong with them.

OP
OP
H

Hamsty

Epic Pika
this was a while ago tf u commenting for...i dont play anymore so i could care less

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Hamsty,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Not a suggestion but a bug report.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.