Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Fix this advertising Noncence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krrupt

Minecraft Username:
Krrupt​

Suggestion:
Fix this advertising Noncence​

Detailed description:
Ok so how is this "Advertising" - View: https://i.imgur.com/g2LSCSL.png
If i remember correctly Advertising means "a notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy." so if this correct then essentially I shouldn't be banned as i didn't even say the ip nor it was jumbled up as i didnt want people leaving the server for the server i was talking about. And also IT wasn't just me who was talking about this "Server" But a smart moderator likes using powers. These mods need to realise what advertising is if i had said "Join this server (Ip) for (something) thats a ban not " play cold net or smth" as I. So my point is why is that advertising when i didn't make a claim or tell people to join.

Also unban me pls :c​

Reason(s):
Because i've seen all this happen when people say a server like "mmc" and get banned like wtf.
And it gets the community annoyed because the only server they are allowed to talk about is pika.​

Example(s):
Saying Minemen Club (MMC) saying "Play jartex because its such and such."​

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Hello Krrupt,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • You are not allowed to suggest changes to the rules, besides it was a fair punishment.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.