Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Flagged For Boosting???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining_Flower

Ok ok, so I have been "Flagged" For boosting. My friend umz2k9 had the same problem. We are both good pvpers in Pika-Network, but I haven't been boosting because I have been on Pika-Network for about 7 hours and the same guy was on for a long time. Can someone please undo this? I really dont know but the guy I was killing that made me flagged was a pretty bad pvper to be honest. I really am sad because it said I wont be on Kill Stats or whatever its called. :( Someone please undo this..

~Shining_Flower

PROOF: http://imgur.com/gallery/PkE6j/new

Someone please help me :(

ASCB_imran

Veteran
When that happens just do /ks or /level - you will see that your kills still add up anyway, nothing to worry about.

OP
OP
Shining_Flower

Shining_Flower

@ambinspire I don't boost, and I don't suck at pvp. To be honest Im pretty average since I use a MacBook Pro. It's just that I don't have a gaming PC and my family doesn't have much money. I kill mostly everyone in pika network except for my friends and my teammates. There was 1 guy there that was on for some time and I happened to kill him 10 times. You also don't have to be rude to me, it's just being a bully how you're calling me a nerd. I have feelings too. Your such a rude person, I have done nothing to you. :(

~Shining_Flower

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
You Dont Boost? Huh? You Good Pvper? Huh?
Stop Boosting

CloudAP

Veteran
That just means the staff is inexperienced and slow, any player they do not recognize that is doing good or has an high ks gets accused of hacks. ( not all of you of course) just a majority.

Reason we asked for ss but not ban the player. Staffs were trained before actually banning players for hacking. If you were asked for ss, you should be glad since you don't have hacks but you're OP as hell.

RcBruder

Shinig_flower, you do not boost! thats weird xD! hope to see you in pvp!

Jauke

I don't know why you called it proof? proof of getting flagged or proof of you being falsely accused of boosting?
+ new players tend to just walk down the path and jump down if you were camping the jump area you are most likely to kill them I don't know how that's boosting. If they did flagg you they probably had a good reason/evidence.

oMeteor

Veteran
Ok ok, so I have been "Flagged" For boosting. My friend umz2k9 had the same problem. We are both good pvpers in Pika-Network, but I haven't been boosting because I have been on Pika-Network for about 7 hours and the same guy was on for a long time. Can someone please undo this? I really dont know but the guy I was killing that made me flagged was a pretty bad pvper to be honest. I really am sad because it said I wont be on Kill Stats or whatever its called. :( Someone please undo this..

~Shining_Flower

PROOF: http://imgur.com/gallery/PkE6j/new

Someone please help me :(
This happens when you kill the same player for alot of times.. it happend to me alot on op facs, But you will still have kills in leaderboards but it won't show in /ks

IproHD

Pika Member
Shining Flower is legit. I've known her since the old kit pvp and she is freaking clean, I bet this is a misunderstanding.

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Kids, its just in the server config that if kill the same kid more then 3 times in a row, after ur 3rd kill, killing THAT guy again won't be counted as a kill and won't work for ks and shts

Status
Not open for further replies.