Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

/fly command

Status
Not open for further replies.
=====Skyblock Classic=====

Playing in skyblock classic with /fly enabled
but when the server restart or server crash`
or whenever I close my minecraft game while in the air
and relog. the /fly command gets disabled.
I'm really hoping that
whenever that happens the /fly command stays enabled

Davidva

Veteran
=====Skyblock Classic=====

Playing in skyblock classic with /fly enabled
but when the server restart or server crash`
or whenever I close my minecraft game while in the air
and relog. the /fly command gets disabled.
I'm really hoping that
whenever that happens the /fly command stays enabled
Yes, its enoying when you log you fall down an take damage. Its also on OPfactions. Develeoper plz fiix this

OP
OP
JudgedGamingHD
Yes, its enoying when you log you fall down an take damage. Its also on OPfactions. Develeoper plz fiix this
it happened to me a lot of times, while having all my god tools and god armors in my inventory

MouraThat

Veteran
Yeah this happens in survival and any servers that have this command itd be nice for it not to be disabled sometimes i come back on and it isnt but for now just take /fly off before you leave.
Btw.most ennoying this is where you long on and you fall straight into pvp arena and die....happened to me before and a bad guy just came and killed me/

Davidva

Veteran
Yeah this happens in survival and any servers that have this command itd be nice for it not to be disabled sometimes i come back on and it isnt but for now just take /fly off before you leave.
Btw.most ennoying this is where you long on and you fall straight into pvp arena and die....happened to me before and a bad guy just came and killed me/
Yes when i go i go to the ground to log out

N

Nignogery

Pika can't do anything about it, it's a thing that is in Minecraft and can't be changed.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
And if we could fix it, then what.
But typing /fly per time you login isn't so hard or wastes time... Or you're just a lazy person playing Counter Strike 24/7
I don't care what you actually are or who you are just forget the 3 last sentences :p

Davidva

Veteran
The developer can make that when you log.for the first 10 seconds not take aany fall damage

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Then you can stand on the ground before you log off... It's really simple

OP
OP
JudgedGamingHD
RockyGaming that is not the case,
But typing /fly per time you login isn't so hard or wastes time... Or you're just a lazy person playing Counter Strike 24/7
I don't care what you actually are or who you are just forget the 3 last sentences :p
its not that.
i lost alot of stuff because of this.
last time this happened to me i was under my island fixing it,
and then the server restarted. i came back in the server and then i fell off the world.
and lost a bunch of stuff

Harshhc_returns

Veteran
This is thing can be fixed , we'll see of we can do it. But its better to just log off at a safe place.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
told ya ;)
Quick question!
How do you do a signature or that thing on Forums? I know it's off-topic but making a thread about it is even more useless. :p

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Actually is a waste of time and u never know when your gunna get kicked...considering the servers to stingy to buy new hardware, so the serveres crash out every few mins. like Factions is down again (its on a new high score, been down for 1 hour). We got told this would fix after dutch increased spawner prices to stupid ammounts e.g IG spawner to 3 mil yet iron sells for like 10$ so not worth the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.