Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

The Man
Legendary
I see that the forums background has changed, and there are snow particles all on the top, and it looks great! I wanted to suggest maybe adding in a new theme all together for the forums. I like the theme Pika has now and its great, but I'm just suggesting maybe adding in a dark theme for everyone, some people such as myself like darker themes for forums as my eyes tend to hurt after staring at forums too long, with dark themes I can write a whole book on forums no problem.

Thanks for reading,
Jake

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

The Man
Legendary
Custom themes are much more pricey than you think, so I think the one we have now serves its purpose well
im just asking for a dark theme, there is a version of this theme that is dark, its called UI.X dark. I'm just asking for them to add that since bright lights hurt my eyes

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Adding another theme that works with our current one requires lots of work and editing. Maybe in the future but for now we keep it to one only. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.