Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Future Plan Blueprints

I will play this reset

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Survival server will get a fresh reset very soon. Share us some of your secrets.
1. You will play alone or friend? Who?
2. What you will build ?
3. What you will build at first day of join server and why?
4. What farm you like most and why?

Anything extra you want to share?
Maybe a image of your future project?

Blazemon

The Pika
Imma log in after 69 months to open all my vote keys and then leave for long time

Anuly

Veteran
I'd honestly love to play survival but none of my friends play that so I get pretty bored alone :/

PapaiehVIP

Along with my 8yo daughter I am going to build an even better amusement park and hotel!
Check the current rollercoaster ride at PapaiehVIP's turtle egg shop while it lasts.

PS.: I hope to find another villager store from you and your royal friend, I am a frequent client ;)

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Who knows, I got a lot of Build Inspiration Folder. I probably will fly about 10k block away from spawn and find a island to build so no one can discover my base until I finish my build with my friends or I go completely solo. Probably will build a castle because Deepslate.

@SezarBD good luck on your reset builds, once you finish your build I would like you to share with me ;3

lil_tadpole

Hi, dad!
Along with my 8yo daughter I am going to build an even better amusement park and hotel!
Check the current rollercoaster ride at PapaiehVIP's turtle egg shop while it lasts.

PS.: I hope to find another villager store from you and your royal friend, I am a frequent client ;)
I'm excited for the reset!