Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

GALACTIX FACTIONSFACTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

urmay

Tnt arrows:
Can Tnt arrows pls be disabled, I say this becoz its not worth making bases anymore, its not worth buyin obi for lk 300k jst to make a base with sm walls that can be entered by just usin Tnt arrows.lk ppl need to learn hw to cannon no if these are disabled ppl will atleast learn smthin abt it.

If they could get disabled then id appreciate that and im sure others would too. Thank you for looking into this n I love this server thats y im suggestin

NoNameLol

there are ways to stop tnt cannoning, just make a better and stop being a butt hurt ^.^

NightSz

there are ways to stop tnt cannoning, just make a better and stop being a butt hurt ^.^
Tnt Cannoning? Did you read the post clearly? It said Tnt Arrowing derp.
I was once one of the most op player i Galactix before the earliest reset (not bragging or whatever, I stopped b4 the reset anyways). Trust me tnt arrow is really op and a pain. Despite its opness I doubt it'll be disabled.. maybe it'll just be nerfed, or will increase its rarity, I've never find any base i Galactix that is unraidable lol. I got friends who wasted millions on obby which end up quite much in a tragic loss. Pls dont comment or criticize if you never played Galactix and used tnt arrows before. So far as I know before the reset I think tnt arrows works with infinity bow.. im not sure now and if it still does I guess it'll need to be fixed.

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
First things first Every base is raideble no matter what. But you can make it so raiding would take up to several hours if not days with a really good tnt-cannon. the diffrence between cannons and tnt-arrows is that a cannon needs to be placed/shooted from outside the base which is fair. But tnt-arrows are wayy too overpowered since you can simply shoot tnt anywhere you want it to be even inside claims which is not fair. for instance you could have 100-200 walls with a cannon itle take several hours with tnt- arrows itle take 5 minutes.... see down below for a good base.
0ccc3e8a78de173dbd1000238f5c9c9c.jpg

NoNameLol

Tnt Cannoning? Did you read the post clearly? It said Tnt Arrowing derp.
I was once one of the most op player i Galactix before the earliest reset (not bragging or whatever, I stopped b4 the reset anyways). Trust me tnt arrow is really op and a pain. Despite its opness I doubt it'll be disabled.. maybe it'll just be nerfed, or will increase its rarity, I've never find any base i Galactix that is unraidable lol. I got friends who wasted millions on obby which end up quite much in a tragic loss. Pls dont comment or criticize if you never played Galactix and used tnt arrows before. So far as I know before the reset I think tnt arrows works with infinity bow.. im not sure now and if it still does I guess it'll need to be fixed.
i meant tnt arrows, i do use it to raid. and i also use tnt cannons as a tribute to my knowledge of building it. My base is tnt arrow proof and i no body has been able to raid me until now. You also have the pv1 to keep your most important stuff. Factions is all about raiding, if u too is going to be a butt hurt when getting raided then i thank you for quiting, dont want people like you complaining in chat all day long. ^.^

ZasarSusut

@urmay I agree with @NoNameLol, tnt arrow is better off how it is, u cannot shoot it with infinity and the number of tnt arrow diminishes, the only way to obtain it is by opening crates and are quite rare, they sell for more than tnt. I do raid with cannon as i love building them and its fun. Tnt are expensive as well its 10k for a stack and the economy in galactix is very hard. @jimmyboonaerts98 that base is from op faction, there is no way someone would be able to build that in galactix as its useless, hoppers are sold at 40k and not even the richest player would want to waste as much money in that. In galactix u are going to get raided if you are inexperienced, i learned that the hard way but i didn't grief, i started again. i like the tnt arrows and its your job to build an appropriate base for it to be hard to get in.

I admire the concept of tnt arrows, in the past u would put much pressure on the small details of making a base and with tnt arrows its better stresses you to look at every single tiny detail that u need to fix. Its more fun. :D

Im sorry but if u dont want to get raided u shouldnt play factions xD go play farmvile <3 jks

OP
OP
U

urmay

i meant tnt arrows, i do use it to raid. and i also use tnt cannons as a tribute to my knowledge of building it. My base is tnt arrow proof and i no body has been able to raid me until now. You also have the pv1 to keep your most important stuff. Factions is all about raiding, if u too is going to be a butt hurt when getting raided then i thank you for quiting, dont want people like you complaining in chat all day long. ^.^
aight what faction r u in, u see hw many ppl i send after ur fac base using tnt arrows noob

OP
OP
U

urmay

@urmay I agree with @NoNameLol, tnt arrow is better off how it is, u cannot shoot it with infinity and the number of tnt arrow diminishes, the only way to obtain it is by opening crates and are quite rare, they sell for more than tnt. I do raid with cannon as i love building them and its fun. Tnt are expensive as well its 10k for a stack and the economy in galactix is very hard. @jimmyboonaerts98 that base is from op faction, there is no way someone would be able to build that in galactix as its useless, hoppers are sold at 40k and not even the richest player would want to waste as much money in that. In galactix u are going to get raided if you are inexperienced, i learned that the hard way but i didn't grief, i started again. i like the tnt arrows and its your job to build an appropriate base for it to be hard to get in.

I admire the concept of tnt arrows, in the past u would put much pressure on the small details of making a base and with tnt arrows its better stresses you to look at every single tiny detail that u need to fix. Its more fun. :D

Im sorry but if u dont want to get raided u shouldnt play factions xD go play farmvile <3 jks
u seem positive abt ur base being raided with tnt arrows (which im sure u dont help to build anyways since u hop facs mostt of the time..) you wouldnt feel it unless u spent days of worked gettin ruined in 2 mins . no hard feelings , jst pointin the facts out

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member

This base is NOT from OP fac just normal factions and anyone can build it easily. As far as your anti-tnt arrow base goes I give it 1 minute before im in with my infinite explosions / tnt-arrows / Hi-Tnt arrows. and second you dont need hoppers for the base itself so I dont know why you would bring this up. And third (for all the beginners) just use a random TP scroll and get very far into the map and make a small vault in the ground or in the sky simple as that.

OP
OP
U

urmay

This base is NOT from OP fac just normal factions and anyone can build it easily. As far as your anti-tnt arrow base goes I give it 1 minute before im in with my infinite explosions / tnt-arrows / Hi-Tnt arrows. and second you dont need hoppers for the base itself so I dont know why you would bring this up. And third (for all the beginners) just use a random TP scroll and get very far into the map and make a small vault in the ground or in the sky simple as that.
like the thing is , i argue abt makin a base becoz of spawners which give me xp coz i can get books w that xp otherwise i would have made an underground vault too but i value my spawners

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
@urmay

HERE ARE THE FACTS: Coming from someone who played factions/galactix for almost 3 years now.

Just want youre stuff to be safe?
: Make a unclaimed underground vault (make sure to use trapped chests and nothing else like anvils or crafting tables) if you do want these things make a skyvault (out of quartz blocks and Unclaimed)

Just want youre spawners to be safe?
: Make a skyvault (out of quartz blocks and Unclaimed)

wanna have both to be save?
: make a claimed skyvault and make very good anti raideble chests covered in water

(note: if you choose for a claimed skyvault you can make a sepperate underground storage vault by using the sethome by the storage and the ./home from the faction for the skyvault)

@urmay Spawners are only 20-25k which is really cheap. xp is no big money maker trading is tho...
coming from someone who has 5 mil+ every galactix restart and had +50 mil on normal factions

ZasarSusut

u seem positive abt ur base being raided with tnt arrows (which im sure u dont help to build anyways since u hop facs mostt of the time..) you wouldnt feel it unless u spent days of worked gettin ruined in 2 mins . no hard feelings , jst pointin the facts out
Yea im 100% positive if someone raids me, i wont cry because it how things are supposed to be. And my private bases aren't build by my faction members, use some common sense. @jimmyboonaerts98 you can come raid me if you want, if you find me ;) and @urmay spawners are cheap, they are sold at 20k-25k, if you are doing it right u should get enough books to sell and make that money back plus books that you are going to lose. Its all about efficiency kid.

OP
OP
U

urmay

@urmay

HERE ARE THE FACTS: Coming from someone who played factions/galactix for almost 3 years now.

: Make a unclaimed underground vault (make sure to use trapped chests and nothing else like anvils or crafting tables) if you do want these things make a skyvault (out of quartz blocks and Unclaimed)

: make a claimed skyvault and make very good anti raideble chests covered in water

(note: if you choose for a claimed skyvault you can make a sepperate underground storage vault by using the sethome by the storage and the ./home from the faction for the skyvault)

@urmay Spawners are only 20-25k which is really cheap. xp is no big money maker trading is tho...
coming from someone who has 5 mil+ every galactix restart and had +50 mil on normal factions
Impressive

DODE2K

Veteran
lol there is no thing in galactic factions as a tnt arrow proof if if your base didn't get raided yet that mean 2 things 1.no one have tnt arrows found your base 2. you have an under ground base that is not claimed
galactic faction could be the best faction server on pika that if they only nerffed and changed some stuff

DODE2K

Veteran
@urmay

wait didnt galctix got realised this year how you played it for 3 years??????????
i agree with you about the skyvault and the underground base but don't claim it
that coming of a person that got raided 7 times in 2 weeks (that's the reason i quited galactix) just because he every damn time claim his base

Davidva

Veteran
Agree. TNT arrows are to overpowerd.
Also make cannoning better because some cannons cant be used that will disable good cannons.

DODE2K

Veteran
basically galactic faction is the only faction server in mc that has no use for tnt
no one ever use tnt in galactix

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
@DODE Factions has been arround since the beginning... and about the galactix server ive also played on a diffrent galactix server before pika.

Draegoner

Veteran
Tnt arows seem to be alittle too OP, higher management have been notified, thank you for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.