Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Game is broken, thanks.

Aroda007

Long story short,
Someone got in my base. is permantly spawn killing me.

And YOUR server is crashing my minecraft for dying 10000000 times in a row (see screenshot)

Literally, what am i supposed to do? complete black screen for a complete hour because im getting spawnkilled and the server cant load me quick enough to even ALLOW ME TO DEFEND MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have this issue on any other server i play.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 27

Otherside

Great Reporter
I don't think its a server type problem its more like your pc can't load you in the game fast enough. Or maybe its because of your high ping.

OP
OP
A

Aroda007

I don't think its a server type problem its more like your pc can't load you in the game fast enough. Or maybe its because of your high ping.
I have 19-23 ms, and a 3050 nvidia TI graphics card i highly doubt it.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
I don't think so but you can using other clients too if you think the client is the problem.

OP
OP
A

Aroda007

What are u playing on pika?
OPFactions, once i die it keeps spawning me in the faction base where im getting spawn killed, but i dont even get loaded i just get a complete black screen cuz my player is probably spawning before i even get to see anything.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Long story short,

And YOUR server is crashing my minecraft for dying 10000000 times in a row (see screenshot)

Literally, what am i supposed to do? complete black screen for a complete hour because im getting spawnkilled and the server cant load me quick enough to even ALLOW ME TO DEFEND MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Long story short,

This is because ur using plain vanilla (happens with forge too). There's always a black screen for a few secs when ur respawning and upon time it builds up and just glitches out. Use a client instead as it takes this away and allows u to have smooth spawning. Also use 1.8.9 . . . not 1.18 u psychopath!

OP
OP
A

Aroda007

This is because ur using plain vanilla (happens with forge too). There's always a black screen for a few secs when ur respawning and upon time it builds up and just glitches out. Use a client instead as it takes this away and allows u to have smooth spawning. Also use 1.8.9 . . . not 1.18 u psychopath!
Thanks ill be trying this!

Long story short,

i feel bad sorry man hope it gets better

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
you can use cm client or soar client to fix this issue as it's with vanilla.

ThePokeLeader33

Great Reporter
Fair enough, no but seriously i use TLauncher. Could that be the problem? Ive used every version between 1.8-1.9 so it cant be the version
That's the problem.

TLauncher has had big time problems with loading things server-related and since it's just plain vanilla it won't load properly sometimes. Plus it has been proven that TLauncher has spyware inside it, so move to a different client that has mods such as Lunar or Badlion if you have a premium account. If you have a cracked account consider using a cracked launcher, like Tecknix, BatMod, or Labymod.