Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames General suggestion about minigames (Shop for coin usage, mystery box, cosmetics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
EA0_2_0_8_

Suggestion:
General suggestion about minigames (Shop for coin usage, mystery box, cosmetics)

Detailed description:

What is your suggestion?

• Add shop system
  • Mystery boxes changes
  • Cosmetics prices

~Details~

About the shop system, it should be an NPC located in the lobby, after you right-click it, a GUI will pop up.

Things sell in the shop:

1. Mystery boxes (price listed in in "changes of Mystery Boxes)

2. Coins/ experience booster (30min)

• 2x~ 1000 coins
  • 3x~ 3000 coins
  • 4x~ 8000 coins

3. Private game (1 time) ~10000+ coins

About mystery boxes, there are many complains about it.

1. Always getting those cosmetics
  2. Hard to obtain
  3. Godly box still difficult to get crazy/ god item.

So, here is my suggestion.

1. Mystery boxes should be purchasable

!Sw coins for sw box (no bw item) !Bw coins for bw box (no sw item)

common~ 500 coins

epic~ 1500 coins

unique~ 3000 coins

crazy~ 7000 coins

godly~ 13000 coins

2. Kits, cages, rumble vote (sw), private game (sw+bw)

Kits and cage already have a rarity so I won't go through it.

Rumble vote ~ Crazy item. You will receive 1 single chance of voting in a skywars game automatically. (not a voucher)
Private game ~ Godly item. You will receive 1 single chance of hosting a private game. (not a voucher)
All the cosmetics are too costly, a player needs tons of time in order to get it. I suggest all the prices should lower 1/4 at least.

Disclaimer!

All the price is just a general thought, don't -1 because it is too expensive.

It is just a general thought. Ask if you don't know what I mean.

Reason(s):

Why?

Coin system, lower the price of cosmetics.

For now, player don't really where to spend their coins, or they know where to spend it, but it is too expensive

Reasons: Adding a shop system can make coins have an "actual" usage, players will have more choice.

Mystery boxes.

Mystery boxes aren't mystery. The chance is too low for a player to get sth good from it. Also, the variety of things you can get in a mystery box is too less, add more items can make the mystery box more unique, special. At the same time, it is important to add more ways to obtain mystery boxes.

Example(s):
Already listed above

__AlexandrosGR_

Pika Lover
Yoo nice idea +1 <3

I just write this message because tells me to write something big Bruh

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
EA0_2_0_8_

Suggestion:
General suggestion about minigames (Shop for coin usage, mystery box, cosmetics)

Detailed description:

What is your suggestion?

• Add shop system
  • Mystery boxes changes
  • Cosmetics prices

~Details~

About the shop system, it should be an NPC located in the lobby, after you right-click it, a GUI will pop up.

Things sell in the shop:

• 2x~ 1000 coins
  • 3x~ 3000 coins
  • 4x~ 8000 coins

2. Hard to obtain

common~ 500 coins

epic~ 1500 coins

unique~ 3000 coins

crazy~ 7000 coins

godly~ 13000 coins

Rumble vote ~ Crazy item. You will receive 1 single chance of voting in a skywars game automatically. (not a voucher)
Private game ~ Godly item. You will receive 1 single chance of hosting a private game. (not a voucher)
All the cosmetics are too costly, a player needs tons of time in order to get it. I suggest all the prices should lower 1/4 at least.

Disclaimer!

Reason(s):

Why?

For now, player don't really where to spend their coins, or they know where to spend it, but it is too expensive

Reasons: Adding a shop system can make coins have an "actual" usage, players will have more choice.

Mystery boxes.

Mystery boxes aren't mystery. The chance is too low for a player to get sth good from it. Also, the variety of things you can get in a mystery box is too less, add more items can make the mystery box more unique, special. At the same time, it is important to add more ways to obtain mystery boxes.

Example(s):
Already listed above
-1 to private games, +1 to lowering the prices of cosmetics

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 to private games, +1 to lowering the prices of cosmetics
fr tho, i don't actually wanna suggest that private game thing, but you know... if we add this, they won't say "WHY NON RANK PLAYER CAN'T HOST PRIVATE GAMEEEE!!" anymore.

Unawarely

The Pika
fr tho, i don't actually wanna suggest that private game thing, but you know... if we add this, they won't say "WHY NON RANK PLAYER CAN'T HOST PRIVATE GAMEEEE!!" anymore.
well they cant host private games because of server lag and some other factors so it HAS to be titan +

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well they cant host private games because of server lag and some other factors so it HAS to be titan +
ye thats why it is god tear
rumble vote thingi won't affect server performance, so crazy should be reasonable right?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
There are many reasons I have for downvoting this:
  • Mystery boxes: The only wrong thing about mystery boxes is the ridiculously small chance to get anything good from Godly boxes. Everything else is fine and shouldn't be changed.
  • Lowering the price of in-game cosmetics: This can only apply to SkyWars. On BedWars we have nothing else to spend coins on so I don't find it necessary to lower the price of in-game cosmetics there.
  • Private games: Shouldn't be obtainable in any way for normal players. Only Titans should have them.
  • Rumble mode votes: I'm surprised you even suggested this. This simply shouldn't be a thing. They can buy a temporary VIP rank with vote tokens if they want to be able to vote.
The only thing that should be changed from this suggestion is that Godly boxes should have a much higher chance to contain a crazy/godly item.

Smilee_Soul__

Minecraft Username:
EA0_2_0_8_

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

What is your suggestion?

• Add shop system
  • Mystery boxes changes
  • Cosmetics prices

~Details~

Things sell in the shop:

• 2x~ 1000 coins
  • 3x~ 3000 coins
  • 4x~ 8000 coins

2. Hard to obtain

common~ 500 coins

epic~ 1500 coins

unique~ 3000 coins

crazy~ 7000 coins

godly~ 13000 coins

Disclaimer!

Reason(s):

Why?

Mystery boxes.

Example(s):
Already listed above
+1
because new players dont wanna spend ages to collect 35k or 50k coins to buy a victory dance
It will be cool if we can buy cosmetics and loot boxes

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Mystery boxes: The only wrong thing about mystery boxes is the ridiculously small chance to get anything good from Godly boxes. Everything else is fine and shouldn't be changed.
i would describe mystery boxes as a "boring" thing. Only few people can get some op stuff, and cosmetics is not attractive, that's why it need to change
Lowering the price of in-game cosmetics: This can only apply to SkyWars. On BedWars we have nothing else to spend coins on so I don't find it necessary to lower the price of in-game cosmetics there.
if you say so, it is better to remove bedwars coins then? is there a need to let players take 1 month to buy cosmetics? If you say "yes, they should earn those cosmetics in mystery boxes", but what are the chances to get some rare cosmetics?

• Private games: Shouldn't be obtainable in any way for normal players. Only Titans should have them.
  • Rumble mode votes: I'm surprised you even suggested this. This simply shouldn't be a thing. They can buy a temporary VIP rank with vote tokens if they want to be able to vote.
I don't actually want to suggest those, but if they add this, they can't find any way to complain this right?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
i would describe mystery boxes as a "boring" thing. Only few people can get some op stuff, and cosmetics is not attractive, that's why it need to change
If you play actively, you will get some good cosmetics without any problems. I got my first crazy item from them in less than a month of playing.
if you say so, it is better to remove bedwars coins then? is there a need to let players take 1 month to buy cosmetics? If you say "yes, they should earn those cosmetics in mystery boxes", but what are the chances to get some rare cosmetics?
They should get more use instead of lowering the cosmetics' price. For example, adding different kinds of cosmetics (bed break effects, final kill effects, etc) would be more useful.
I think it would be a good idea to add more cosmetics that would be cheaper, but lowering the price of the current cosmetics would mean that we spent so many coins on something a lot cheaper now, and that wouldn't be really fair.
I don't actually want to suggest those, but if they add this, they can't find any way to complain this right?
Pika players always find a reason to complain. Giving donator perks to unranked players simply isn't what should ever happen.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
neutral
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello EA0_2_0_8_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.