Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

German Language help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali99

Epic Pika
come 1st... or come 3rd... :3

or fail XD jk

good luck

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Well u can start any german course instead of asking for help in forums ._. anyway do what you want to do :p.

Goodluck in the future!

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
come 1st... or come 3rd... :3

or fail XD jk

good luck
I was mistaken. Both first and second gets Germany ;)

Well u can start any german course instead of asking for help in forums ._. anyway do what you want to do :p.

Goodluck in the future!
Not really sure what I want to do. I had it settled before, but now i felt like being something different, unique, not like doctors, engineers, and all that stuff.

Davidva

Veteran
I have learned German for 2 years and ended up with a 1.8 as average. :rolleyes: (1 is lowest, 10 highest)

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
I had 5where 5is highest, learned it for 4years but i don't know much about it. Just got lucky that proffesor gave free grades.

VeggiDay

Veteran
I know that. Thanks.

She showed me the table where the verb changes as the subject changes.
I have learned Arabic which I am very good at and it is the 2nd hardest language in the world (according to Google), so I must learn German too. I also know some Hindi. I was encouraged to not drop German when I had the opportunity to by my sister since she said knowing several languages gives you some top ranking, like when I would apply for Universities, they would be interested in me when they know I'm multi-lingual (I think that's how you spell it). But that's not my case for why I'm interested in it, it's because I get the chance to visit Germany for free of cost if I get ranked as 1st among my grade. I get to visit India if I'm 2nd.
I know a lot of languages and still willing to learn more.
  • Bengali
  • Arabic
  • English
  • Spanish (Learned a little from the internet long ago lol)
  • Hindi
  • Deutch/German (Learning)
Im fluent at some of them. I would like to learn either Japanese since I could get a lot of practice from animes that I watch.

Mujka saat hindi kehna thamo. Me fluent nai hu. Lol

Stop using google xD

You stop using Google too :p

<3
I don't need to stop using google since i am german. But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.