Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ghostly Moderation Journey

GlockFire

Pika Member
Dear Ghostly & PikaNetwork Community,

I wanted to take a moment to recognize the new PikaNetwork moderator, _iGhostly or "Ghosty" for short. Since he joined the team, he has already made a huge impact on the server and the community.

Ghosty's come up is truly inspiring. He started out as a regular player on the server, always willing to lend a hand and help out wherever he could. He quickly gained a reputation for his kindness and willingness to go above and beyond to make the server a better place.

It was no surprise when he was offered a position as a moderator, and he has certainly lived up to expectations. Word on the street is, he has the fastest replying time in Pika's history, and I believe it. His dedication and work ethic are unmatched. He spends countless hours on the server, always monitoring chat and ensuring that everyone is following the rules.

What sets Ghosty apart, however, is his joyful and positive attitude. He approaches every situation with a smile and a willingness to help. He truly cares about the community and wants to make sure that everyone has a great experience on the network.

Ghosty is like the Batman of PikaNetwork.

This is an open letter to you voodootje0, Max. Ghosty is your best man, he needs to be promoted as soon as possible. I fear that if you don't appreciate him now, you may miss your opportunity.

Thank you for reading my post. My name is 13S. Kind Regards

[ Write in as reply vouch+ in order for this thread to get ghostly promoted thanks! ]

Attachments

• image_2023-05-27_091336999.png
    image_2023-05-27_091336999.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Outscale

Banned
Now I am sad that they changed the "???" reaction emoji from dumb to confused.. unlucky.