Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Give xp on kills in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhole191

Username:
Blackhole191

Suggestion:
Give xp on kills in-game

Detailed description:
If a player kills another player the player that has gotten a kill should get some amount of XP. This would make the enchanting tables and anvils in maps more useful

Reason(s):
You can only enchant or combine stuff if you have xp and the only source of xp in games are xp bottles. But by receiving some amount of xp on kill a player would not have to depend on xp bottles a lot.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
+1
This mechanic make sense a lot as it is a part of vanilla ig.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NitinHGamer
Already suggested and got denied
Enter more than 6 words

OP
OP
blackhole191

blackhole191

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Stay Neutral your suggestion due to the following reasons
Positive
  • Could not find the old Post
  • Well Fantastic Idea
Negative
  • Copy of item from another server
  • Unfair towards people who grinned their levels
  • I Will be disgusted if its added
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
Explain the second and last negative reason so that I can answer.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
i am level 51 i have done that without getting XP on killing people so it is unfair for me and people who have already high levels to get added this feature as new people could progress faster and if someone is not playing game for long time eg i took a break for 3 months then they would be behind because gaining exp got easier

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Not Required

OP
OP
blackhole191

blackhole191

i am level 51 i have done that without getting XP on killing people so it is unfair for me and people who have already high levels to get added this feature as new people could progress faster and if someone is not playing game for long time eg i took a break for 3 months then they would be behind because gaining exp got easier
The xp that you will get will only help you to enchant and combine items in-game but it will not affect your overall level. (Only enchantment levels in ig)

Llamao

Great Reporter
the xp he is talking about is not to level up, but rather the in-game xp used to enchant items

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
Username:
Blackhole191

Suggestion:
Give xp on kills in-game

Detailed description:
If a player kills another player the player that has gotten a kill should get some amount of XP. This would make the enchanting tables and anvils in maps more useful

Reason(s):
You can only enchant or combine stuff if you have xp and the only source of xp in games are xp bottles. But by receiving some amount of xp on kill a player would not have to depend on xp bottles a lot.
It's cool, but, many servers already have that feature. Therefore it's not original at all.

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
IGN
ILikeToTakeLean
+1, i like this suggestion, due the following reason(s):

-It really sounds like a cool suggestion, and with this the enchanting tables & anvils actually would get a purpose. I never used them ingame due thef act that it's either not needed or i just don't have levels (which is more often the problem).

Have a nice day playing on PikaNetwork!

Anuly

Veteran
Hello blackhole191,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.