Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Giveaway [Remade]

Status
Not open for further replies.

warsv

Epic Pika
MirkoPlaysHD101
I want just Donator
Jeff123hd betrayed us. we had the biggest Faction base in the server and 8 stacks IGS and all of it gone because of that Idiot. Btw I am The Hard working Fac Leader. xD
Jeff123hd was direspectful, rude and he called me a mf like 99 times
Then the revenge day came. Meteor Tpaed me to his fac base and he got pwned. now i got even bigger revenge i sneaked in his fac with a alt and rekt him. I am glad hes banned.
Your sexy cause of your face
Hi Mirko do you want to be friends again :p ?

G2A Team

It got banned by mojang bc I bought from g2a :(

Hello,

We apologize for this inconvenience, this is a case of a revoke. Please contact us at helpdesk(at)g2a.com with the order number or e-mail used for that purchase and we will resolve this situation in a swift manner.

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on Live Chat or writing at helpdesk(at)g2a.com. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A!

G2A Team

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
IGN : XPumpkins
Why you are so sexy?
My my my, when I look at you, I see the most perfect skin complexion babeyh. The way you chat, ouch very sexy. You are sexy by emotionally too. I like your jokes, sexy aumm jokes. You are ze perfect sexy boi.

Ps, me and superdano isn't gay....

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

IGN : XPumpkins
Why you are so sexy?
My my my, when I look at you, I see the most perfect skin complexion babeyh. The way you chat, ouch very sexy. You are sexy by emotionally too. I like your jokes, sexy aumm jokes. You are ze perfect sexy boi.

Ps, me and superdano isn't gay....
ehhh

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
Rip in peace Time cuz you only yolo once, laughing my lmao off. Laugh out lol.......

imtoogood4u9w

my IGN is imtoogood4u9w your the sexiest person alive because your my bae i would marry you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.