Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Gives a reward if you reported a hacker on Forum (Only Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krizx

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
StayLoyalTV

Suggestion:
Gives a reward if you reported a hacker on Forum (Only Accepted)

Detailed description:
When u report a hacker on forum and it got accepted u will be rewarded some stuff
like when u got 50 accepted reports it gives u rank Etc​

Reason(s):
this gives us energy to clean the server​

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think this is not a good idea for me because if this happens, mostly players don't want to play but mostly focus on reporting rule breakers because there is a reward. It's like they are reporting because there is a reward,

If this happens, the reward is not suppose to be a rank. It's better if the reward is 5 godly key, or unique.

Just my opinion. No Hate

RaVo

Legendary Pika
A negative side effect could be that it could give people a reason to fake rule breaking. Still rewarding those that do something for the server is a good thing +1.

What prophet said about staff potentially getting afraid of paying out rewards. They could stricten/change the rules or just lower the rewards if that ever happens.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
A negative side effect could be that it could give people a reason to fake rule breaking. Still rewarding those that do something for the server is a good thing +1.

What prophet said about staff potentially getting afraid of paying out rewards. They could stricten/change the rules or just lower the rewards if that ever happens.
agree, this may let more players false report a player to gain his prize, this may lead more pressure to the staff team

Outscale

Banned
+1/-1
I would like a version of this to be implemented , i am not sure how hard it would be to make something like this.
I agree with concept of getting points for reports if they are accepted , but i would like those reports to be added to your forum stats , and when you reach a certain amount of points you get a role on forums (example "Reporter")

ir_n

The Pika
-1 this would lead to people doing everything thwy can to get reports, many false reports will be made and overall would make the forums toxic

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey StayLoyalTV,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.