Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global GOOD ANTICHEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpledMC2

Minecraft Username
PurpledMC2

Suggestion:
GOOD ANTICHEAT

Detailed description:
HEY SIR AND MAAM, GOOD ANTICHEAT FOR THIS SERVER WOULD IMPROVE GAMEPLAY AND MORE PLAYERS COULD JOIN PIKA NETWORK, SOME PEOPLE IGNORE PIKA NETWORK BECAUSE OF ITS ANTICHEAT. I WOULD RECOMMEND AAC 3​

Reason(s):
THERE ARE MANY HACKERS IN BEDWARS AND SKYWARS WHICH MAKE GAMING TOO HARD AND UNFAIR​

Example(s):
HIVEMC ANTICHEAT,

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
PurpledMC2

Suggestion:
GOOD ANTICHEAT

Detailed description:
HEY SIR AND MAAM, GOOD ANTICHEAT FOR THIS SERVER WOULD IMPROVE GAMEPLAY AND MORE PLAYERS COULD JOIN PIKA NETWORK, SOME PEOPLE IGNORE PIKA NETWORK BECAUSE OF ITS ANTICHEAT. I WOULD RECOMMEND AAC 3

Reason(s):
THERE ARE MANY HACKERS IN BEDWARS AND SKYWARS WHICH MAKE GAMING TOO HARD AND UNFAIR

Example(s):
HIVEMC ANTICHEAT,
Not sure what u mean by HiveMC anticheat because that is in fact the worst anticheat of all. AAC is a public anticheat and it's very easy to bypass. It really sounds like you just died to a hacked. If that's the case, just open your OBS, spec them and watch as they get banned permanently by staff.

OP
OP
P

PurpledMC2

ok i already know that what about AGC THEN ANTI GAMING CHAIR THE BEST ANTI CHEAT, we cant always spec them but its ok

Unawarely

The Pika
ok i already know that what about AGC THEN ANTI GAMING CHAIR THE BEST ANTI CHEAT, we cant always spec them but its ok
AGC is private. Pika would not buy that anticheat, and even if they did it wouldn't work on pika.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey PurpledMC2,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.