Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
As some of you guys know, i resigned, and i'd just like to say it was good to be there, for about 3 years on pika network and i think the reason is obvious. pika is in a hard situation and staffs are trying to get it up again. However i took the decision to leave pika. I dont have much more to say to you guys, i wasnt even much known in the server but i wish the best to everyone.

I'd just like to say some thanks to some specific people:

Thanks to @Wither @Drummaster1995 @blakeoncoaster - they were the survival staffs, that made me like it and made me feel used to the Trial-Helper commands.

@xDriv3r @Skykill4 @Deviate @Atome10 and some ohers - they were the best friends i had when i was playing Skyblock

@Cyclop - one of the best guys i found in survival, he was a great friend and we had alot fun together :p

@Slendyy - well one of the few portuguese guys i found in survival, great friend and staff, he was very important in my pika life.

@lillykat86 @Jestyr @ak1ca @SenpaiLA @SuperEpic97 @leaf26 @keoke @Steve2craft @ayrtonLOl @Boolaboy @Nelko @Lynmie @Regen2710

@SmashArmsHD @RockyGaming @Raider53 @Robin Nijmeijer @KayleeeSea . My memory is not good so i am sorry if anyone missing in this list.

To conclude i'd just like to say, dont blame anyone for the situation of pika, you shouldnt blame it, you should help to make pika great again. And i'd just like to wish good luck to everyone, not only in pika, but in real life. If you want to keep in contact with me, i am in discord HyperRSmash#5604, if you want to me or askng me anything.

This is the end, goodbye pika

Cucloops

Veteran
Hyper you was one of best staff and player on pika, i wont miss u cuz i will see u eveyday :), i trust you 100% and i know you make correct decisions :D

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
hyper it's sad to see u go but that's always when people leave but it's always good to remember the good memories we made and shared good luck in the future and if u ever want to talk u know where to find me

Greetings Drummaster

Wither

Veteran
So sad to say a goodbye to one of the best friends I have ever made. It's really depressing but I have to. Well, my homy, you will be missed but not by me. I won't miss you! I will talk to you every day in discord. We will stay in touch so the 'goodbye' is clearly occasional! I would never let you go like that though so that's why I am writing this comment! Stay strong and awesome <3 <3 <3

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Ayyye, same goes for me too, with College Semester starting again, my time will be highly reduced because of my current status of Graduating in a year, I might come, not later, not soon, but probably someday, not all that leave disappear forever you know.

-Lynmie

GhozT_

I will miss you, you have not just been a staff member put also a great friend.

Stay awesome!

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Babai Hyper :p

Been such a nice time playing with you :p

Always remember to have a great time wherever you are :p

vikkstarr

Pika Member
we will miss you good luck in your life contact us on discord or skuype or teampeak good luck bye have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.