Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Got kicked for hacked clients?

Dynamite_Boss

hi i have already been banned 2 times for hacking but i already change over 2 months ago and just recently i got kicked for hack clients i dont under stand tho i was doing like 8-12 cps i was using lunar client was it a false kick or is it normal to be kicked for (Hack clients) randomly?

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Its normal to be kicked when u r good
An average of 2-3 kicks can happen

Alexi02

Pika Lover
Well i think that you cant be kicked only by reaching 8-12 cps. Check your minecraft folders if you are using any hack client accidentally.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Well i think that you cant be kicked only by reaching 8-12 cps. Check your minecraft folders if you are using any hack client accidentally.
What? Hacked client ACCIDENTALLY?
Whoooo would do that

NGaming

Great Reporter
Ig I am a noob. Some people are experienced professionals in being bling.

Alexi02

Pika Lover
If you read his comment he says that before 1-2 months he used to HACK

NGaming

Great Reporter
If you read his comment he says that before 1-2 months he used to HACK
Do you think you would open minecraft and there is a BIG wurst or vape or whatever cheats, you wouldn't notice. You click multiplayer and join a server, and there are some weird stuff written on the left of the screen and just lines going to players, you go to pvp, you don't even click but the other person dies.
Do you really think no one will notice that?

Alexi02

Pika Lover
Yes but there a lot of hacked clients that maybe dont show at minecraft menu. Who knows.😑

NGaming

Great Reporter
Yes but there a lot of hacked clients that maybe dont show at minecraft menu. Who knows.😑
Are you saying he thinks it's just a vanilla minecraft but there is a sercret hack?

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
hi i have already been banned 2 times for hacking but i already change over 2 months ago and just recently i got kicked for hack clients i dont under stand tho i was doing like 8-12 cps i was using lunar client was it a false kick or is it normal to be kicked for (Hack clients) randomly?
Hello Dynamite_Boss,

If you think you were falsely banned, please make a ban/mute appeal here

Also, please read this before appealing.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!