Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Gravestone glitch

_Nameiess

Hello, Ive been a victim of the gravestone glitch, once you die and a gravestone spawns in they can kill a random person with a gravestone ontop of you which will disable the gravestone from being opened by the owner, I have tons of really good loot in there and id hope of you guys can come help me and get me back my stuff.

loloboi9694

it has happened to me too several times .... ppl in pvp do this over ingame grudge and they mess up ur grave by glitching it so u wont get back your stuffs after ur dead in pvp..... i hope the staffs consider this issue to their attention and fix the issue accordingly.
ty

~SovranLoLs

mabu_2

Hello, Ive been a victim of the gravestone glitch, once you die and a gravestone spawns in they can kill a random person with a gravestone ontop of you which will disable the gravestone from being opened by the owner, I have tons of really good loot in there and id hope of you guys can come help me and get me back my stuff.
just use ur brain bruh, pay 500$ for each 5minutes and after that random kid grave disappear go open ur gravestone u can spend 5k for 1 hour