Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

green dot on my name not visible

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
i have linked my email to my Minecraft account but the green dot isn't visible pls help
Make sure to confirm your email address by clicking the green button that should come up in your emails

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
C

CrockSter

Make sure to confirm your email address by clicking the green button that should come up in your emails
oh actually now I see that in the main lobby it does show but it doesn't in the bedwars lobby. When I hold tab I see that for some people it shows the green dot but not for me

Attachments

• bedwars lobby.jpg
    bedwars lobby.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
  • main lobby.jpg
    main lobby.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
oh actually now I see that in the main lobby it does show but it doesn't in the bedwars lobby. When I hold tab I see that for some people it shows the green dot but not for me
oh that's just a glitch, it happens sometimes to me too, check if it shows in practice or skywars since I've never had problems on there

OP
OP
C

CrockSter

oh that's just a glitch, it happens sometimes to me too, check if it shows in practice or skywars since I've never had problems on there
it shows in practice but not in skywars so yea it's a glitch maybe. Thanks for your help

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
IGN
sulcrus
i have linked my email to my Minecraft account but the green dot isn't visible pls help
It is sometimes automatically visible bust sometimes not its not an issue chill on but as I know it mostly did not show on bw or skywars lobby.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Regretfull
The green dot represents that you've linked your email to your account. If you join there's a message you get for "not linking your account", make sure to link your account. If you already did, please head to: https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/ and show your findings.