Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames guild contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
guild contracts

Detailed description:
Explaination: you know when u create a new guild its very difficult to bring new players. they will just join some big servers and thats frustrating you might either have to get some noobs to help u even if its very low to grow until u gound someone, this could take alot of time so i want to suggest contracts. how will this work? you can offer someone coins or gold to join your guild but they much stay for the time u mention in the contract so for example i found this guy named B1ueRay his really high level very good and his online alot. now he is looking for guilds and you are looking for members but you are not the only one looking for members there are other guilds looking for one too and those are top guilds on the lb how can u compete with them? just give your offer with a time limit that the player much stay until that. how this work is you can type this command in chat

commands:​
/guild Contract (player username) (offer) (coins/gold) (time),
/guild contract (guild name) accept.

to accept the offer mentioned player can either press accept in the chat or use second command mention above. after accepting a offer player cant leave the guild either until the time ends or the player pays the coins/gold he was given back. he must give full price back if he want to leave before the time ends no matter how long its left even if its just one day far from ending he has to pay full price to leave early if he tries to leave the guild he will be shown error saying "you cant leave the guild till (time) according to your contract".

Concerns/Questions:

isn't this also mean that top guilds could offer way more then smaller ones?
no because top 20 guilds on the leaderboard will NOT get permission to use this. this will prevent monopolies on guild leaderboards and will make it easier for a newer guild to join the competition.

how will the gold system work?

there are 2 ways you can offer a player gold. first is u can pay from your own pocket(only guild owners can do this). you can only use gold that you have at that time you cant buy it while offering u will have to go to the shop to buy more if u don't have enough. second way is guild members donating gold to the guild. guild can use this gold to either offer members to join their guild or exchange this into coins they can use for guilds.

would this not just make it easier for guild owners to scam by sending contracts to their alt account?
well no you can only offer a player that has a level higher then 40. this will prevent them from scamming mostly but with big things come risk at the end of the day u have to take some risk to move ahead.

If you have any concerns pls mention it in replies and i will answer it for you before downvoting stright.

Reason(s):
as mention above this will make it possible for smaller guilds to rise within these big monopolies.

Last edited:

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Listen, no guild owner will throw cash for gold currency to give contract for new people, and you saying guild members will donate gold to guild, this ain't happening dude. What do you think the average age group playing on pika network is 20+ ? No. They are kids.

Talking about your ""Small guild cannot compete with big guild """

When I opened my guild I found 3 randoms on lobby who were level 50+ they are still with me in my guild ( my guild level is 49 )

Your problem is big guild will steal members. No it's not
Just go to some lobby, make a fancy looking guild tag, and ask someone to join guild and tell the random the benefits of being in a guild, I am damn sure you will find 4-5 people per day, and 1-2 of them must be a good player, if you have higher rank then the randoms will trust you and accept your invitation in your guild.
If you saying that those randoms are noob , just take them because it's guild start, you need someone even if he is noob to work with. Then you will get more opportunities.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Gold is just a second option u can use if u don't want to use coins. Ur explanation is dumb. U got lucky does not mean other will get lucky too

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
lucky ? what you talking about?
let me clear this up i am not talking just about avr 50 level players but those who r really high level players good at game. when it comes to those players its really difficult to get them to join such a small guild unless u got some special connection between them

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Whatever dude, developers really dont care about guild suggestions, you know "just superior" named guy suggested to make co owner roles for guild, and that suggestion has 133 upvotes, and it was suggested on november 2022, i asked justhiemo why you are not accepting that suggestion he said developers dont do minigames update often

for your reference check this link out.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Whatever dude, developers really dont care about guild suggestions, you know "just superior" named guy suggested to make co owner roles for guild, and that suggestion has 133 upvotes, and it was suggested on november 2022, i asked justhiemo why you are not accepting that suggestion he said developers dont do minigames update often

for your reference check this link out.
that does not mean we cant suggest this nor it means this reason is justified to downvote my suggestion if u cant think about anything then just dont vote unless u wanna get back on me for downvoting ur suggestion

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Guild contracts is something we would definitely not add. It's completely on the player how long they wanna stay in the guild and if you are really trying to compete with top guilds and looking for grinders, we have a channel called "looking-for-group", just advertise your guild there and find grinders.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.