Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Guild Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablag

Pika Member
Username:
Ablag​

Suggestion:
Guild Finder​

Detailed description:
I want to suggest a way to find guild for new players or new guilds, there may be a command or npc which helps see guilds and what requirements are there to join it. If a player meets the requirement then he/she would be automatically added to the guild or the guild owner would get a message that someone want's to join his/her guild and fulfills the requirements.​

Reason(s):
Lower levels guilds are hard to grow because of lack of players and many people are seeking to join guilds. This would make player's experience a lot better and also if a lot of ppl are in guilds it a ever easier to find friends to play with. This would help in grinding or finding a community that the player wants to. Guild owners will also be able to grow their guilds fast.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Neutral.
I don't this would be even possible or be hard to code, Also
A Guild Owner/Manager dislikes / doesn't want to accept a user even if they meet the requirements of the guild, And they wouldn't want the user to automatically join the guild. Although this would make it way easier for small guilds.
There also might be a case where the requirement may not be based ingame.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Honestly this could work, but for pika it's too complicated so it won't be accepted

OP
OP
Ablag

Ablag

Pika Member
Honestly this could work, but for pika it's too complicated so it won't be accepted
If its that complicated them i think they can add this feature in pika fourms where guild owner could just list there guild and ppl can apply.

Coffeecupking

If its that complicated them i think they can add this feature in pika fourms where guild owner could just list there guild and ppl can apply.
I'm already in a guild but, still this is a good idea for the newbies or low stats players who are having difficulties finding a suitable guild for them and when i was a not in a guild, it took me Literal damn 2 months to find a good and suitable guild for me,
So in conclusion, This is a really good idea and Pikanetwork must add it!

Coffeecupking

Username:
Ablag

Suggestion:
Guild Finder

Detailed description:
I want to suggest a way to find guild for new players or new guilds, there may be a command or npc which helps see guilds and what requirements are there to join it. If a player meets the requirement then he/she would be automatically added to the guild or the guild owner would get a message that someone want's to join his/her guild and fulfills the requirements.

Reason(s):
Lower levels guilds are hard to grow because of lack of players and many people are seeking to join guilds. This would make player's experience a lot better and also if a lot of ppl are in guilds it a ever easier to find friends to play with. This would help in grinding or finding a community that the player wants to. Guild owners will also be able to grow their guilds fast.
Not a npcs but, There should be an option which shows which guild has low requirements and has low level, for any player even though he's in a guild or not,
Sry for my bad Grammar 😅

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Ablag,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The addition of members to a guild depends on the preferences of the guild owner, Automatic member join system will thus result in conflicts.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.