Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers & Something is going wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1LL14MS

Hello i would like to say something.
I have played in Op Factions 2 since 2 days and i am Champion rank... At the end of day i would buy Donator+ Rank but now i will not do it. the reason is.. Staff is always OFFLINE! In OpFaction 2 there are 2 hackers who have Regen, Multi-KillAura etc and they kill us with kit Vote.. and we have kit TopDonator ... You must do something. Staff is always offline when we need help.. Hackers is StoneHero and alex56151. This is my first problem.

My second problem is that When i was playing pvp with a hacker (StoneHero) Server kick me for more packets... Are you sure ?... I lost my TOP DONATOR KIT!.. Now I have regretted it and i will not give 50$ for Donator+ in server which staff is always ofline and kick players for hacks but the are not hacking... Your plugin should "call" staff that he is suspect and admins,mod etc go to check if the player is realy using hacks and no kick them. But for this you should have a good staff.

Thank for your time and i think that i will never play again in Pika-Network.

- W1LL14MS
(Sorry for my English <3 )

YoungerO_o

@w1LL14MS All I can say to you is that you should move on to OP Factions 1 because OP Factions 2 is getting completely ignored by the staff team , sad i know

OP
OP
W

w1LL14MS

Did you know we have different timezones and we're not a Robot that is always online to ban hackers.
i know it but Owner should add more staff and new because the MORE staff (not all) is always inactive

Davidva

Veteran
i know it but Owner should add more staff and new because the MORE staff (not all) is always inactive
Ow, I see another child not understanding the meaning of a cracked server. Let me explain this once and for always.

The first reason is that Pika Network is a cracked server which means has unlimited accounts for you to create. That makes hackers to get back on free accounts over and over again. We have the rule "3 banned accounts" which suspend the IP addresses of people who has 3 or more banned account under their IP.

Even their IP address is suspended this doesn`t mean it is over for them. They can get a new IP address by using a VPN to dublicate their IP. There are lots of free VPN services. This makes them able to log on Pika again with new accounts.

There are VPN blocker but the owner is not willing to add one of them since most VPN IP`s are from public places where also legit Pika players play from. If we block the IP they won`t be able to play Pika and that will drop the player amount quite alot.

About the staff being inactive, how you even know when you don`t check their activity like the head admins do. You know they have vanish. You are basically not able to see them. Also they are working hard. All of them. For YOU.

There is just no reason to complaim about the server. And if you doesn`t like the hackers, at every other cracked server you will find the same.

Get gud.

JennySensei

Veteran
To be honest were not inactive or always "OFFLINE" it's all about the timezones that's why sometimes there's a few staff playing on the server, we can't blame anyone since it's the timezone, and were not pushing you to donate on our server, It's really up to you and it's your choice if you'd like to donate on your own will, Were doing our best to prevent hackers in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.