Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

noChOic2

I play bedwars after 1.5 year ago on pika and it seems like nothing change. Lots of hacker then and know. players have trust issue bec i made a new account i have level 15 i made a friend we play bedwars for 1 to 2 hours after that he invite me for 1v1 i beat him but then he say i am using hacks + autocliker bec i have 16 to 20 cps later he unfriend me and never talk to me again. player using reach kill aura velocity w tap etc but pika dont care they are ruine our gameplay thats why pika player base is down. i join a server with 3000 active player basoe i play for 2 day and dont see a single player hacking. i am not telling that pika is bad for playing but pika should give attention to this topic they improve a lot but at that point i think pika not giving attention to anticheat. if i play 5 matches 2 matches have hacker pleasss solve this issue as quickly as possible if you can.
Best regards

OP
OP
noChOic2

noChOic2

You act like they can make/change (an) anti-cheat in a click, I recommend just reporting them: https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150
I know how every thing work dude. Im a dev too. but they can do something about that. i can fly on pika with simple shity config on free client
90% player using free client for hacks on other surver with only 5 to 6 player base if you use an auto cliker with just 5 cps they bannned you
but pika pika is pika i made a new account and try auto cliker with 50 cps nothing happens to me
i am not saying that pika is bad pika is good but now a days there is lots of hacker on pika friend i am just telling that pika can improve there aanticheat

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbKaFzWWgo&ab_channel=Gmesh

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I know how every thing work dude. Im a dev too. but they can do something about that. i can fly on pika with simple shity config on free client
90% player using free client for hacks on other surver with only 5 to 6 player base if you use an auto cliker with just 5 cps they bannned you
but pika pika is pika i made a new account and try auto cliker with 50 cps nothing happens to me
i am not saying that pika is bad pika is good but now a days there is lots of hacker on pika friend i am just telling that pika can improve there aanticheat

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbKaFzWWgo&ab_channel=Gmesh
Don't use autoclickers even if you're "testing", you can get banned for this.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
i know but i am just testing with my friend not with random player dude
You can't justify your use of cheats. That aside, If you were to get banned and appeal justifying it with "testing" your appeal would be denied. Rule broken = Punishment.
I recommend deleting the auto clicker.

OP
OP
noChOic2

noChOic2

You can't justify your use of cheats. That aside, If you were to get banned and appeal justifying it with "testing" your appeal would be denied. Rule broken = Punishment.
I recommend deleting the auto clicker.
bro i am not using auto cliker