Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers

Alex_O

Pika Member
I'm getting a bit fed up of finding hackers in every game. I appreciate its very hard for staff to find the hackers when there is so many players playing (staff are doing a good job)
But I'll give you an example i saw a player called 'MuZhAhA7' in game and he was clearly hacking , so i went to go look at his ban history :
https://pika-network.net/bans/history.php?uuid=750199b2-c519-3878-b99b-7792491eb9a2&from=kicks
he has been kicked at least 20 times for hacks , surely at this point there can be some system where after so many kicks he gets banned

UpperGround

Great Reporter
there already is another thread about literally the same thing
20 kicks = ban

and yeah imo this would cause tons of false bans

OP
OP
Alex_O

Alex_O

Pika Member
Alright didn't see the thread.
Staff can lock this if they want.

OP
OP
Alex_O

Alex_O

Pika Member
there already is another thread about literally the same thing
20 kicks = ban

and yeah imo this would cause tons of false bans
Just thinking about this
If someone got kicked 20 times for hacks , surely they are hacking???

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Just thinking about this
If someone got kicked 20 times for hacks , surely they are hacking???
players who are playing on the server with the same name for a long time can also get kicked a lot of times through years, and it doesnt mean they are 100% hacking

UpperGround

Great Reporter

laezyy

Epic Pika
i remember this one time i actually managed to record myself getting 900+ ms and then getting banned for KA. there's some people in practice that know me as the lord of lag because i won many duels and events thanks to my average 150+ ms (that's on a good day too). latency may trigger false alarms in all anti-cheats but with 20 kicks in such a short span of time... that's absolutely ridiculous.

WaffishBoi

Pika Lover
Actually i completely agree with MouraThat. And if you want to record them u can use Badlion's Replay Mod and record them after u finished ur ig recording u can open ur recording software (ex. OBS) and u can record them.