Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! Myself, Mansizerock

Mansizerock

Pika Member
Hello fellow readers, as I welcome you to my post, I will be telling my own story of how I started playing pika network. Well as you do already know, Pika is a cracked network and it indeed has a lot of good features. Lets travel back in time. Me in 2019, was a literal 10 year old dying to get minecraft but as the prices were too high for me back then, I decided to look for a way of getting minecraft for free. Alas, I got a video on youtube showcasing a client which I don't remember the name as of now. Anyways I decided to download it and play. Me as a 10 y/o was really happy getting minecraft for free back then. Then I looked up for servers to play bedwars because I was (am) a big fan of wallibear, purpled and others. There I found a video showcasing pika network. I was really excited on playing with others in a server. Hence my 10y/o dumb brain made up a name: Rocksizeman. Yes, that was my old name and I believe there are many others who had made embarrasing names when they were 10. Anyways forward back to now, I forgot the password to my old account and I didn't link my accounts so I wasn't able to retrieve it back. Hence I decided to make a new account following my old one: Mansizerock. I honestly regret the decision now considering how much people laugh at it and make fun of it like Mansize**** (you know what they would put there) but I didn't honestly care so much. I decided to keep the account instead of deleting it because I made it for having fun and I thought if the name was funny, it's good because I make others laugh which was a part of having fun. My late grandfather always told me " When you make others happy, indirectly you will get the happiness back" and it is very true according to me. I made a lot of friends as I continued on the journey of pika network. Now I have made almost a hundred good friends who are active and play with me. My main motive was not to sweat bedwars but instead have a lot of fun and enjoy, but as I became more involved in the game, I started sweating. As you read this, I remind you sweating a game isn't bad if you do it rarely but if it is done almost everytime , take a chill pill my friend, relax a bit. As we reach to a end of this post, I hope all of you are alright and happy. Have fun!

Discord: justupid

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello fellow readers, as I welcome you to my post, I will be telling my own story of how I started playing pika network. Well as you do already know, Pika is a cracked network and it indeed has a lot of good features. Lets travel back in time. Me in 2019, was a literal 10 year old dying to get minecraft but as the prices were too high for me back then, I decided to look for a way of getting minecraft for free. Alas, I got a video on youtube showcasing a client which I don't remember the name as of now. Anyways I decided to download it and play. Me as a 10 y/o was really happy getting minecraft for free back then. Then I looked up for servers to play bedwars because I was (am) a big fan of wallibear, purpled and others. There I found a video showcasing pika network. I was really excited on playing with others in a server. Hence my 10y/o dumb brain made up a name: Rocksizeman. Yes, that was my old name and I believe there are many others who had made embarrasing names when they were 10. Anyways forward back to now, I forgot the password to my old account and I didn't link my accounts so I wasn't able to retrieve it back. Hence I decided to make a new account following my old one: Mansizerock. I honestly regret the decision now considering how much people laugh at it and make fun of it like Mansize**** (you know what they would put there) but I didn't honestly care so much. I decided to keep the account instead of deleting it because I made it for having fun and I thought if the name was funny, it's good because I make others laugh which was a part of having fun. My late grandfather always told me " When you make others happy, indirectly you will get the happiness back" and it is very true according to me. I made a lot of friends as I continued on the journey of pika network. Now I have made almost a hundred good friends who are active and play with me. My main motive was not to sweat bedwars but instead have a lot of fun and enjoy, but as I became more involved in the game, I started sweating. As you read this, I remind you sweating a game isn't bad if you do it rarely but if it is done almost everytime , take a chill pill my friend, relax a bit. As we reach to a end of this post, I hope all of you are alright and happy. Have fun!

Discord: justupid
I think I know you. We must have had an interaction before (recently) , i just don't remember where ??