Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Side_Swipe

Veteran
Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to drop in to introduce myself. My name is Wes. I live in a small town just north of Nashville, TN. I'm 36 years old and yes, I still love playing video games. I've been playing on Pika Network for about 3 weeks now and I'd have to say I'm having the most fun on Classic Skyblock. So much so that I bought skypaladin rank and a 10 pack of rare keys to support it. I think there's a sense of excitement knowing that at any given time, you can royally mess up and fall to your death in the dark depths of the void. Well, I'm not sure exactly how much space I can take up on this post so I'll end it here and look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks,
Wes aka Side_Swipe

Zyrax_

Banned
Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to drop in to introduce myself. My name is Wes. I live in a small town just north of Nashville, TN. I'm 36 years old and yes, I still love playing video games. I've been playing on Pika Network for about 3 weeks now and I'd have to say I'm having the most fun on Classic Skyblock. So much so that I bought skypaladin rank and a 10 pack of rare keys to support it. I think there's a sense of excitement knowing that at any given time, you can royally mess up and fall to your death in the dark depths of the void. Well, I'm not sure exactly how much space I can take up on this post so I'll end it here and look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks,
Wes aka Side_Swipe
Hello and welcome to Pika-Network...enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.