Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help me please

BattleBoy69

We got raided by a faction who used creepers under water to break our walls can somebody please explain

JustToGoody

The Pika
We got raided by a faction who used creepers under water to break our walls can somebody please explain
you just got raided By a Player ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
B

BattleBoy69

Yea I know that but how do you make creepers blow Up obsidian walls covered in water..

sheryal

Great Reporter
Did you trench under your base because if you didn’t someone could have just bypassed all the water and could have gotten into the base

OP
OP
B

BattleBoy69

I watched it I could attack him cuz I was poisened he just placed charged creepers under water and blew up my obi walls

dagode

Veteran
They could be using the charged creeper eggs, this types are rare to get and might be able to do so.

dagode

Veteran
Next time also make sure when you water the walls to not leave any air pockets as that might also be the case you got raided.

PenguinLover1

Epic Pika
O
It is for me I lost 2.5 bil worth of stuff and now I’m scared to build a base cuz they are just gonna use creepers to blow up the walls even if they are covered with water
ooooooooo 2.5 Billion Stuff Just Contact Staff Or Friend To Get You Out

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ok ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ