Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help me

olmez

Hi guys, i got banned for no reason(exploiting 1st). I haven't hax and i can prove it. I made 2 appeals, but moderator and admin said me: "wait" with reason "Valid Punishment". What can i do in this situation? I can prove I am not cheater with video or with discord. Pls help me, I love this server and I have 31 lvl and 1000+ wins in practice. So many players said me "hax", I think they reported me, that's why I got banned. I don't want to wait for the punishment to end.(sorry for my English, I'm not from countries where this language is considered official)

Last edited:

ExodusNinja

Pika Lover
Hi,

Exploiting isn’t the same as hacking. If you have appealed and staff have determined that your punishment is valid, then there isn’t much you can do. If they included video proof in your ban, you could view that link and look for yourself what it is that got you banned, but it doesn’t necessarily has anything to do with hacking.

OP
OP
O

olmez

Hi,

Exploiting isn’t the same as hacking. If you have appealed and staff have determined that your punishment is valid, then there isn’t much you can do. If they included video proof in your ban, you could view that link and look for yourself what it is that got you banned, but it doesn’t necessarily has anything to do with hacking.
I asked some players and they said "it means cheating". What means "exploiting"? Can u explain pls?

ExodusNinja

Pika Lover
I asked some players and they said "it means cheating". What means "exploiting"? Can u explain pls?

Cheating is using illegal modifications such as fly cheats or kill aura. Exploiting is using bugs that give you an advantage over other players. You can find more information about the rules HERE

OP
OP
O

olmez

Thank u now i understand all. My ping is very small(60-90ms), but other players have 150-300 ms and they see our PvP and game differently and they think I am exploiting and they report me, that's I got banned(my opinion)

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

olmez

Cheating is using illegal modifications such as fly cheats or kill aura. Exploiting is using bugs that give you an advantage over other players. You can find more information about the rules HERE
I already read it 4-5 times before ban.